ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dunno. Guess we'll see on Thursday when the emails start going out if there are any hybrid slots available after the cancelled VINs were scheduled last week.
I sure hope the remaining cancelled 2022 hybrids including myself get a scheduling email this week!
Sponsored

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. That is good to know. I am hoping that the “constraint” is just a temporary thing.
So does Ford. They don't like leaving money on the table.

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Makes me wonder if my new 2023 order (no rollover) for a xlt hybrid i should drop the hitch.

On another point I would think changing things on your order could indeed effect your place in line if you AD something but not if you take something off.

jblue

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang,Town & Country, 2021 Bronco sport BL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a cancelled Hybrid XLT 2022 rollover that was skipped over last week :( I was trying to get an estimate on how many others might be in my situation....

Is anyone else a 2022 rollerover at Priority #2 that DID NOT get an email, build date, Ford chat confirmation about scheduling?
I’m a 2022 rollover Hybrid Lariat Lux and I have a tentative build date of 1/23.

Sponsored

jblue

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang,Town & Country, 2021 Bronco sport BL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

capo99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone verify if you change something to your order it will pushed to the back of the line? My dealer states that if I was to change anything on my order it will be canceled.
I changed from an XLT to a Lariat and the dealer encouraged it. Now rescheduled VIN rollover for week of Jan 9th.

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, feeling pretty alright with my chances here this week

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I changed from an XLT to a Lariat and the dealer encouraged it. Now rescheduled VIN rollover for week of Jan 9th.
Cancelled VINs were kindof exception cases. I wouldn't use it as a rule.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a cancelled Hybrid XLT 2022 rollover that was skipped over last week :( I was trying to get an estimate on how many others might be in my situation....

Is anyone else a 2022 rollerover at Priority #2 that DID NOT get an email, build date, Ford chat confirmation about scheduling?
Cancelled with VIN # - Skipped last week, still at priority 2 'Unscheduled-Clean'. Original order 11/15/2021: Lariat Hybrid with Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 and CoPilot 360 Assist. Dealer says they don't know why my order was passed over.

Sponsored

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cancelled with VIN # - Skipped last week, still at priority 2 'Unscheduled-Clean'. Original order 11/15/2021: Lariat Hybrid with Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 and CoPilot 360 Assist. Dealer says they don't know why my order was passed over.
Ford Maverick Scheduling on 12/8/22 For All Production Weeks Through January 30; Same Constraints 1670360731053

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in the same boat, 10/9/2021 cancelled order. My dealer said he had more allocations for January than the number that were actually scheduled. He said he has no clue why my order was passed over. The only thing I can think of is constraints...If he had the allocations and I have the priority, don't know what else it could be.

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'll wait until the weekend to post my usual kick in the nuts meme. Maybe i'll get lucky this week.
If not, there's always February!

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ya know, take this with a shaker of salt, but I talked with Ford Customer Service the other day, really nice/helpful guy, and he talked like the hybrid constraint was a temporary supply issue, not a you haven't a chance kinda thing. I know, I know... Who knows what CS guys actually know, but it does line up with my thinking/wish that Ford does indeed have a plan, of some kind, to produce the huge number of hybrid orders they took. 🤞🤞🤞
There is no doubt that Ford would build any and all Hybrid orders if they could get the parts. Hybrids help their CAFE ratings with the EPA and it meets customer demand. ALL auto manufacturers are struggling with getting parts, especially EV batteries. China is not back at 100% production and the surge in EV demand is outpacing both battery production and mining to get the raw materials. The mineral companies cant strip mine the planet fast enough to build EVs that will save the planet.

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I don't get any communications emailed to me from Ford. Never have and so far never will. I get the majority from Ford chat. My 22 roller over has a vin # and 1/16 build date.
Sponsored