First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max Energi PHEV, Maverick Lariat Hybrid DEC2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not useless trust me. There are things you think you can see but are closer than you think, especially things like the front hitch on a parked trailer. IIve hit one.
Have done the same
Sponsored

MarcoG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They're standard sonar reverse sensors. It beeps as you approach stuff in reverse, faster as you get closer.
Not true. Have Lariat. Rear camera but does not beep. Sensors do go off when someone or something is/ travels behind car but not when you back up to something. Weird.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not true. Have Lariat. Rear camera but does not beep. Sensors do go off when someone or something is/ travels behind car but not when you back up to something. Weird.
Do you have the Lariat 360 Assist package? When they split up the Lux package for 2023, the Adaptive Cruise Control, Evasive Steering, and REAR PARKING SENSORS were put into a "360 Assist" package. In 2022, they were part of the Lariat Lux, but were seperate packages for 2023.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Unfortunately the 2023 Lariat even with the Lux package does not come standard with the parking sensors. You would have needed to option the Co-Pilot 360 and Co-Pilot 360 assist packages.

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I thought so as well. However, here is a window sticker on an XL I found locally today, it shows Rear Parking Sensors as an add on for $260? I don't see that option on Ford's build site, unless I'm missing it. It also shows Daytime Running Lamps for $45?

MavXL.png
I note this is a blue window sticker, but also a special order. So not stock, and not retail must be fleet. That would explain it.

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It goes nuts when you have the tailgate down and start to back into the garage. All it sees is the ground and tells you a crash is coming quickly LOL. First time it did it, scared the crap out of me until I figured out what was going on.
So true- lol

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I note this is a blue window sticker, but also a special order. So not stock, and not retail must be fleet. That would explain it.
As noted earlier in the thread, standalone rear parking sensors is a fleet-only option. Fleets get more options.

Ford Maverick Rear Parking Sensors? 1699660870725

CajunMick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Heman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XLT doesn’t have rear parking sensors.
Question - what is this co-pilot 360?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
My XLT doesn’t have rear parking sensors.
Question - what is this co-pilot 360?
XLT models equipped with the CP360 option do not get rear parking sensors only Cross Traffic Alert.
CP360 is an optional driver assist package.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

MarcoG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately the 2023 Lariat even with the Lux package does not come standard with the parking sensors. You would have needed to option the Co-Pilot 360 and Co-Pilot 360 assist packages.
Just figured that out. Really passed. Thought l ordered everything, now l find my dealer let me down on that one. The assist items, l thought were part of 360 alone. Waited 14 months to get the truck and now l'm fuming mad. Oh well. Thank you for the response.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Just figured that out. Really passed. Thought l ordered everything, now l find my dealer let me down on that one. The assist items, l thought were part of 360 alone. Waited 14 months to get the truck and now l'm fuming mad. Oh well. Thank you for the response.
Sorry to hear that and yeah I can totally understand your frustration. Ford and their dealer network really dropped the ball when it came to explaining to customers that the 2023 Lariat model had two different Co-Pilot360 packages.
Sponsored