Sponsored

Search results

  1. What tires come on the Lariat hybrid?

    I have a 23 hybrid Lux Lariat with these Michelins. I've driven cross country in every condition, including high altitude sleet/ice. They are fabulous tires and easily get 55k before replacement. I had three Cmax hybrids 2 phev b4 the Mav which had the same tires. They are a bit expensive but...
  2. 5th 12V Battery in 3 years

    Yes. Unless they issue an outright recall.
  3. 5th 12V Battery in 3 years

    I don't understand why some have these issues and some don't. I have 34k miles on a late 23 Lariat hybrid build, no battery issues at all. The Mav sits most of the week since built, sometimes weeks at a time, as l use a fully electric all week for most everything. A longer trip than 250 miles...
  4. 2025 Maverick Factory Tri Fold leaking

    I've asked about this many times. Their answer and the factory's is that the trifold is never going to be water "proof". It is ater "tight". I've even gone to aftermarket installers and offered to pay to further water "proof" it. Not going to happen is the answer. In downpours and car washes l...
  5. Maverick is a cruising machine!

    Anybody that thinks driving a Mav around town is like a cloud ride has never had a great driving comfy car..sorry.
  6. Maverick is a cruising machine!

    I have an electric EV6 Gt Line 4door BEV (that gets 320 in town and 280 at 75-80MPH...bulletproof and cheap to operate) and the Mav hybrid. I never take the EV over 275 miles, requiring a charge, because I hate charging out of town at fast chargers that cost 4 to 5 times what l pay at home. It...
  7. Maverick is a cruising machine!

    Have to agree, at low speeds on uneven pavement, especially. Freeway it is good. Drove it cross country and it was fine. Around town, not great, but ok. I'll stick to electric around town. The hybrid is great on mileage but ride not as good in the City with construction everywhere now.
  8. Moonroof glass may detach. RECALL APP Warning 26S18

    Love that roof. I have had a moonroof or sunroof on every car l have pwned that is not a convertible. This is one of the best (23 Lariat) l have ever had. No wind intrusion, even on freeway, unless over 70. The nettingband perhaps the roof shape makes it really great around town.
  9. Recall Number: 26C10 TRAILER MODULE REPROGRAMMING

    Someone from Ford tell you that? I just checked with Ford again and they say that's wrong and that the recall is done (June1) and the tech certified it again in the records. I have no idea if my 23, delivered late November 23, is more capable then earlier models, but the dealership is showing...
  10. Recall Number: 26C10 TRAILER MODULE REPROGRAMMING

    This month OTA right after l asked about it when l went in for service. I have a 23 hybrid Lariat. Called to make an appt and they said " you are done". 23 Hybrid Lariat.
  11. Recall Number: 26C10 TRAILER MODULE REPROGRAMMING

    I have hybrid. They tell me this was done OTA when l asked about it a month ago when l was in for service.
  12. Interstate driving with a 2024 Maverick Hybrid?

    You are kidding right? Bought my 23 Lariat in Del Rey, Fla in Nov 23 after waitng 11 months for my order. Bought it there because all the dealers in Los Angeles wanted wayyy over list, some as high as 10k. Paid sticker. Got what l wanted, every option box. Drove South to Key West, then back...
  13. Ford Issues Do-Not-Drive Advisory for Certain 2021-2026 Maverick; Owners Urged to Contact Dealerships Immediately (June 1, 2026)

    That would be Roberto, l believe. I'm still thrilled by my 23. No issues, although that tow module recall could not be fixed when l scheduled it yesterday. Ford issued a stop order on fixing it because the "fix" created other software issues.
  14. Recall Number: 26C10 TRAILER MODULE REPROGRAMMING

    Don't bother. Made appt for this morning at 7AM for my 23. An hour later they called me to say these are all on hold as of a new bulletin today at noon.There is apparently a corollary issue with the software and they don't know the fix yet.
  15. Sunroof built in deflector

    I think you are not gonna believe the black rubber road dust that comes off on the soapy rag, lol
  16. Sunroof Option

    3 years, daily use, never an issue. The old one's likely had drains that clogged. Never an issue to date. Doubt it will be.




Top