First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I consider the absence of rear parking sensors as standard, an important penalty mainly for the Lariat trim.
So I’m planning to install the OEM system instead an aftermarket option which is not integrated w/ the truck electronics system.
Does anybody know which parts should I get to install the OEM Park Aid System?
Thanks in advance.
PS: Luxury Package is not available in Brazil.
Sponsored

Mauve

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat (South America)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was also wondering the same thing, as the Lariat version for LATAM is missing a bunch of options from the US version.

Not ideal, but hese sensors are generally available. Just google rear parking sensors...

Ford Maverick [REQUEST] Parking System Aid (Rear Sensors) - Parts 1661779558591

OP
OP
MavRio

MavRio

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Deleted member 16346

Can it be connected to the main screen together with the camera view?

STUFF2C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bunch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like this thread died…

it looks like you need a control module and 4 sensors.
Has anyone ever been able to confirm if the wiring is there?

Watchcmdr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto blue Lariat, fx4, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i Just got my Maverick Lariat, fully loaded alto blue. It’s a 23 rollover from 22. My 22 order had the park assist on the lux package. On the 23 it’s a separate package so was not installed. Wish I had known, I really like the back up sensors, they work well on my Bronco sport. They also deleted the spray in bed liner. Still, it’s a nice truck.
looking at the Ibeam no drill backup sensor kit. You can find it on Amazon.

Ford Maverick [REQUEST] Parking System Aid (Rear Sensors) - Parts A44A21A7-BABF-4E96-863D-542D05ED6EAC

Iceman3108

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT LARIAT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. I also found the parking system aid module. But I still have doubt on harness once there are several different options depending on the truck configuration. I can’t found the brackets for the sensors as well.
Dear Roberto, I´m thinking on going your way with the rear parking sensors. I had a Latam Lariat Version (Argentina) but I still cannot sort it out wich parts do I need to install the OEM system. Did you manage to figure it out?

pipots

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
felipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dear Roberto, I´m thinking on going your way with the rear parking sensors. I had a Latam Lariat Version (Argentina) but I still cannot sort it out wich parts do I need to install the OEM system. Did you manage to figure it out?
Hello Martin, (felipe from chile, trying to do the same). I did all the work, even bought some parts and its possible, but unfortunately, beside the basic sensor, module and wiring you have to change the main truck wiring.
If you still think is worth, these are the parts:
- NZ6Z-14A005-CRA full car wiring with the needed connectors for Latam Spec Lariat + rear parking.
- LU5Z-15K866-F Parking aid module (PAM).
- KU5Z-15K859-AAPTM x 2 rear center sensors.
- JU5Z-15K859-APTM x 2 rear side sensors.
- NZ6Z-15K868-B parking aid wiring harness

PAM module needs to be present, so you need a different car wiring. Here is a picture I found in the forum of a fully loaded Maverick. There you can see where the PAM is located behind the rear seat, just in case you got lucky.

Ford Maverick [REQUEST] Parking System Aid (Rear Sensors) - Parts PAM

Sponsored

Iceman3108

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT LARIAT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Martin, (felipe from chile, trying to do the same). I did all the work, even bought some parts and its possible, but unfortunately, beside the basic sensor, module and wiring you have to change the main truck wiring.
- NZ6Z-14A005-CRA full car wiring with the needed connectors for Latam Spec Lariat + rear parking.

PAM module needs to be present, so you need a different car wiring. Here is a picture I found in the forum of a fully loaded Maverick. There you can see where the PAM is located behind the rear seat, just in case you got lucky.

PAM.jpg

PAM.jpg
Dear Felipe, thank you for your reply and most of it, the detailed info provided. I had opt out for the Dolphin Parking sensor system. It is a British company that sells flush parking systems. That said, I bought them 3 months ago and still on the box.🤦 I had realized that parking aids are not much needed on the Mav.
Un fuerte abrazo desde el otro lado de la cordillera y nuevamente, muchísimas gracias por la información súper detallada!

Adrianlastra

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iceman buenas tardes. Pudiste solucionar el instalar sensor de estacionamiento oem ? Gracias!

Iceman3108

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT LARIAT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hola Adrián, cómo estás? No, no sólo no lo solucioné sino que aún no instalé los sensores. Es más.....no sé si lo voy a hacer. En caso de hacerlo te aviso. Abrazo!
Sponsored