First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my maverick is sitting at a Union Pacific rail junction in Nogales Arizona. It has currently been sitting there for 3 days. I live in KY. Has anyone else’s truck sit there for multiple days without movement. I had the railcar number when it was in Mexico but I don’t have that anymore since it has crossed the border
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Tracking rail is way different than tracking anything else. All I can say is it takes time. Sometimes it can take a lot of time to get from one railyard to the next and shipments can sit at those railyards for days or even weeks before they move on.

Shipping a truck outta Mexico ain't like buying some tp off Amazon bro. You ain't the only one to be stuck in Nogales. There have been many before you.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/search/1276362/?q=Nogales+Arizona&o=date

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my maverick is sitting at a Union Pacific rail junction in Nogales Arizona. It has currently been sitting there for 3 days. I live in KY. Has anyone else’s truck sit there for multiple days without movement. I had the railcar number when it was in Mexico but I don’t have that anymore since it has crossed the border
Ya I called customer support on 1/17 after I got the ford email saying it was been shipped out of the plant on 1/17.
The support agent said that rail yard in Arizona is a switching point for some of the rail companies... And it can sit for 3-4 days on average during the transfer from one rail company to the other.... I called again on the 25th (cuz they won't give me a rail car #) and they said the only update they can see is the one saying it arrived at that rail yard in Arizona... I called again today the 27th and they said it is currently at Gateway rail yard in Madison IL... ( east side of St Luis) its headed to Chicago to the final rail yard.. I'm hoping I can have it around the end of next week... But know it could till be a month or more... Just hoping when it gets to Chicago it gets loaded on a car hauler... And doest sit forever....
Then after it gets to dealership they are going get it a sprayed in bed liner and some more window tint I asked if they can set up for me... So that could be a few days after it gets in before I get it home..

Last edited:

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may be wrong, but I think the railcar number stays the same when it crosses the border.
My rail car number stayed the same. Union Pacific picked up tracking.
What I want to know is how to determine the location that Union Pacific says it is delivering to? The 1800 number doesn’t say or maybe I am misinterpreting.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may be wrong, but I think the railcar number stays the same when it crosses the border.
The rail car number stays the same but if it changes railroads you will have to check that rail car number on the new railroads tracking.

Johnny “Ray” Thigpen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nautilus Black Label, 2021 Nautilus Reserve
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ya I called customer support on 1/17 after I got the ford email saying it was been shipped out of the plant on 1/17.
The support agent said that rail yard in Arizona is a switching point for some of the rail companies... And it can sit for 3-4 days on average during the transfer from one rail company to the other.... I called again on the 25th (cuz they won't give me a rail car #) and they said the only update they can see is the one saying it arrived at that rail yard in Arizona... I called again today the 27th and they said it is currently at Gateway rail yard in Madison IL... ( east side of St Luis) its headed to Chicago to the final rail yard.. I'm hoping I can have it around the end of next week... But know it could till be a month or more... Just hoping when it gets to Chicago it gets loaded on a car hauler... And doest sit forever....
Then after it gets to dealership they are going get it a sprayed in bed liner and some more window tint I asked if they can set up for me... So that could be a few days after it gets in before I get it home..
Mine shipped the 17th also. That’s all I know. I haven’t tried delving into the rail system. Mine will probably wind up in Birmingham. Maybe Long-Lewis will get it off and drive to their Muscle Shoals dealer. Muscle Shoals had to order my Nautilus Black Label through the Hoover dealership then go drive it to MS after it arrived.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
3 days????

Mine has been on a railcar since December 6th. I think it is getting the full USA tour............

OP
OP
codyfragg30

codyfragg30

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Rail equipment number should stay the same for the entire journey. Shoot me your rail car number and I will tell you where it is right now.
Railcar # TTGX986329

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How'd you find the rail car number? Mine was shipped out on the 17th also heading to N Georgia/Western N Carolina area.

Sponsored

Cromwell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How'd you find the rail car number? Mine was shipped out on the 17th also heading to N Georgia/Western N Carolina area.
In Canada you can get it from the dealer: It may take them a while to find it. In the U.S. I think you can get it from the dealer and/or Ford Chat, but I'm ready to be corrected.

OP
OP
codyfragg30

codyfragg30

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got mine from the Ford Chat. They won’t provide it if you call though for some reason.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Bronco Sport took 11 days to make it from Mexico to Salt lake City. That includes sitting in Tucson, AZ for three days. Colton, CA for two days, and a couple other one day stops. Rail shipping takes time.

Also you can see the ramp listed on your window sticker and Google it. That'll tell ya where the final destination is for whoever asked that question.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Bronco Sport took 11 days to make it from Mexico to Salt lake City. That includes sitting in Tucson, AZ for three days. Colton, CA for two days, and a couple other one day stops. Rail shipping takes time.

Also you can see the ramp listed on your window sticker and Google it. That'll tell ya where the final destination is for whoever asked that question.
copy the final destination on window sticker/thanks. However I am not sure if that is the final destination for union pacific before they turn over the rail car to a different carrier--if a thing--or if this is the final rail destination. I am confident that rail takes the shipment from Mexico to Chicago.
So that would be eight days from pick-up which is actually very good in my opinion.
Sponsored