First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's also helpful to watch the Ford Tracker site to see the "Last Updated" date. I found that this would change anytime there was new info available. For instance, my truck as been sitting in the rail yard since Friday 2/3. Today I saw the tracker now says:
1675710308593.png

So I contacted Ford Chat and asked if the convoy carrier was scheduled, and they supplied the carrier info. Now I just need to find out how to track that. Glad this will be over soon!
When you say that they “supplied the carrier info”, what all did they give you? Mine has been sitting at the ramp location for almost 2 weeks and waiting for transportation to my dealer. Customer service has been unable to give me any info about the carrier who will take it to my dealer.
Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you say that they “supplied the carrier info”, what all did they give you? Mine has been sitting at the ramp location for almost 2 weeks and waiting for transportation to my dealer. Customer service has been unable to give me any info about the carrier who will take it to my dealer.
They gave me this: Convoy # 5176161 (Hansen And Adkins Auto Transport ).

I haven't found a way to track it, but for now just taking it as a sign the truck will arrive at the dealer today or tomorrow.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And there it is:
Ford Maverick Rail Shipping 1675714650285

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you see where the final ramp location is? Someone said just to google it but all it's pulling up are window stickers with the same ramp on it. Mine is RH29 if anyone can help me out. Thanks
we have had two people on the thread that have had connections or account to the rail-road. they were able to give us specifics. Allegedly both were banned off the site. I had that same question and was able to get information from them.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I called the tracking this morning and it said "Return to Rail" and then mentioned Gateway Yard Illinois on ALS. I found a railyard near Kansas City owned by Alton & Southern Railway. Does Return to Rail mean it changed over to a different train and is starting the trip again? It sat nearby for a full day so figured it might mean it transferred train companies?

Don't know how going to Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois are on the way to Florida vs going straight through Texas, Mississippi, etc but whatever.

Sponsored

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called the tracking this morning and it said "Return to Rail" and then mentioned Gateway Yard Illinois on ALS. I found a railyard near Kansas City owned by Alton & Southern Railway. Does Return to Rail mean it changed over to a different train and is starting the trip again? It sat nearby for a full day so figured it might mean it transferred train companies?

Don't know how going to Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois are on the way to Florida vs going straight through Texas, Mississippi, etc but whatever.
I think that your assumptions here are correct. My shipment sat at that junction for a couple days. One day the tracker started saying “return to rail,” and then my shipment started moving again shortly thereafter.

dillon_116

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m lost.. I was given a rail number once it shipped from chat. I have been tracking it via phone system, but when I ask for an update through chat yesterday they say it’s at a railyard in AZ which is where it was at after it shipped 2/4. According to the phone system, it left OK this morning… I’m not sure which is correct.

Mine is going to FL.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m lost.. I was given a rail number once it shipped from chat. I have been tracking it via phone system, but when I ask for an update through chat yesterday they say it’s at a railyard in AZ which is where it was at after it shipped 2/4. According to the phone system, it left OK this morning… I’m not sure which is correct.

Mine is going to FL.
It may have been at a period yesterday where the last update was from 7-8 hours previously. I would go with what CSX tells you. Mine went through NM, Texas, Oklahoma, then Kansas, Missouri, and eventually to Indiana....nowhere near FL. Yours might be tracking the same way.

dillon_116

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It may have been at a period yesterday where the last update was from 7-8 hours previously. I would go with what CSX tells you. Mine went through NM, Texas, Oklahoma, then Kansas, Missouri, and eventually to Indiana....nowhere near FL. Yours might be tracking the same way.
Ya according to the updates I’ve got from CSX, it appears to be going on the same route as yours. Last update was left Goodwell, OK

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And there it is:
1675714650285.png
Interesting. Mine was built Jan 14th and still not shipped. Still sitting in parking lot at factory. You're lucky.
Sponsored