First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forde Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shortly after ordering our new Maverick, my wife picked up this bottle at Food Lion grocery store on a whim. She gave no thought to whether or not it might fit, she just thought it matched nicely with the Cyber Orange color. (That she also selected. 😉)
And somehow, some way, by some miracle it happens to fit perfectly. Truly as if it were made to measure. Snaps right into place and holds there even when the door is slammed. I've posted a photo of the bottle and the bottom label. Maybe somebody knows where else these bottles might be had, as my wife tells me she hasn't seen them at Food Lion since. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

"Sip Happens" LOL.
Sponsored

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They have water bottles on the Ford merchandising site.

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Ford can't give a list of bottles that fit .. The openings were obviously designed to fit bottles of hand sanitizer only😵💫
I think Ford should provide the names of all the wine bottles that will fit in the doors and include the blocks of cheese that will fit in the center console. ;)

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They could have made it fit the industry standard nalgene and still had room for a regular door pocket.
Maybe Ford could make or procure a 20oz that fits and soft snaps into place. Remember Ford this bottle holder was the number one reason to get a Maverick in the early B-Rolls

You know Ford for all the bull crap we have had to put up with, they should send each owner 2 of them FREE!
@Ford Motor Company

Have a feeling I will die waiting. They figure none of us would go thru this again.

Sponsored

PlantMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 4WD crew 8' bed; 2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who exactly are all these desert-dwellers that can't drive without hydration stashed in the doors?

OP
OP
Rojo

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think Ford should provide the names of all the wine bottles that will fit in the doors and include the blocks of cheese that will fit in the center console. ;)
It actually fits a bottle of wine perfectly, I used it to bring some home from the grocery store.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Haha
Reactions: Guv
Sponsored
OP
OP
Rojo

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who exactly are all these desert-dwellers that can't drive without hydration stashed in the doors?
My city is currently under a boil advisory and we have had other instances in the past, I take filtered water with me to work and school everyday. If I will be out of the house longer than three hours I take some as well because its been over 95 degrees everyday since the first week of May. Temperatures just dropped below 90 last week but that is only because we had a storm come through, it was back up to 95 two days later. It's hot, stay hydrated.

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I do not drink water because it rust out the system. I tried my 15oz can of Guinness and a 12 oz bud select without a problem. My no name coffee back up for refills also fits. I have no problem.

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Problem solved!