First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Minnesota nice checking in! Can't let those sconi punks have a thread and not have one for us. Feel free to post your order details, dealer experiences, or any hot info you might have.

I haven't ordered yet, I don't buy an $800 TV without checking it out and pushing buttons so I can't make myself preorder a $26,000 truck without seeing one first. I emailed a salesman at Cornerstone Ford earlier this week to shoot me a message when they get one in I can check out and they just ignored me, no reply :cautious:
They'll get their comeuppance. In a few short years when car manufacturers eliminate the dealer model and sell direct to consumer like Tesla, these arrogant, self-important peddlers will be looking for jobs selling vacuum cleaners.
Sponsored

MinntoMich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10, Renegade, Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. images (4)

Well, call me surprised, surprised, surprised...
Just received notice via the tracker page that my Area 51 Hybrid has been built. Now for the shorter of the two waits.

Mike S

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Ecosport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Orderd Hybrid XLT from Inver Grove Ford and my hope is going away
I also ordered a Hybrid XLT from Inver Grove Ford. Just got scheduled for week of Sept 18 last Thursday. If you haven't already been scheduled, make sure you get them to order a MY24 tomorrow. You'll get priority this fall.

MinntoMich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10, Renegade, Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well it arrived just about 11 months from the order date. Picked it up from Hastings Ford Saturday morning and I was so anxious the wife had to drive it home. At any rate I'd post a pic of the truck but I was more impressed with these figures...

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. 20230813_195956

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. 20230813_200002

Still a lot to figure out but I take it the 1st pic are the figures for lifetime mileage and the second the mileage for the last or current trip. I am impressed especially given that it was a 45 to 50 mph stretch of rolling two lane county roads.

Its an Area 51 hybrid with a hitch, block heater and dealer installed spray in bed liner.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dpawlik

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT w/ LUX and BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi all,

Where are you all taking your trucks for service? I bought from Hudson and feel that's a haul for an oil change. I also took it over to Automation for Dashcam but didn't have a great time.

Curious if anyone has had a great experience and recommends somewhere.

I have a 23 XLT Cactus Grey with LUX and BAP

MAGPLM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands & 2023 Maverick AWD FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would almost cut off my arm before going to the Dealer! Prices are outrages for service work. I try to do everything myself, Go to Dealer as last resort! They all play games and think you were born yesterday. Some days it is funny, as I know more than them. Just sad the times we are in.

Sponsored

dpawlik

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT w/ LUX and BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would almost cut off my arm before going to the Dealer! Prices are outrages for service work. I try to do everything myself, Go to Dealer as last resort! They all play games and think you were born yesterday. Some days it is funny, as I know more than them. Just sad the times we are in.
Unfortunately, I have found some really good dealers that I have worked with for my old car and my wife's car but so far Ford has been less than impressive.

I would normally (going forward) probably not go to the dealers, but I do have Ford Points to use and don't really want more of their accessories.

MAGPLM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands & 2023 Maverick AWD FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Unfortunately, I have found some really good dealers that I have worked with for my old car and my wife's car but so far Ford has been less than impressive.

I would normally (going forward) probably not go to the dealers, but I do have Ford Points to use and don't really want more of their accessories.
That is why I use my points for trans flushes only. LoL
Sponsored