First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Minnesota nice checking in! Can't let those sconi punks have a thread and not have one for us. Feel free to post your order details, dealer experiences, or any hot info you might have.

I haven't ordered yet, I don't buy an $800 TV without checking it out and pushing buttons so I can't make myself preorder a $26,000 truck without seeing one first. I emailed a salesman at Cornerstone Ford earlier this week to shoot me a message when they get one in I can check out and they just ignored me, no reply :cautious:
Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Minnesota nice checking in! Can't let those sconi punks have a thread and not have one for us. Feel free to post your order details, dealer experiences, or any hot info you might have.

I haven't ordered yet, I don't buy an $800 TV without checking it out and pushing buttons so I can't make myself preorder a $26,000 truck without seeing one first. I emailed a salesman at Cornerstone Ford earlier this week to shoot me a message when they get one in I can check out and they just ignored me, no reply :cautious:
I remember when Minnesota nice came to Philly a few years back at the linc... We showed yaw some Philly hospitality.

Philly has the best deal four percent under invoice.

vengo97

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Where you at in MN? I live in the cities, and ordered from @Granger Ford just north of Des Moines for the 3% off invoice. Should be a nice little road trip home.

OP
OP
LtCasual

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where you at in MN? I live in the cities, and ordered from @Granger Ford just north of Des Moines for the 3% off invoice. Should be a nice little road trip home.
St. Michael, NW of Maple Grove on 94. I'm not opposed to ordering from out of state, just want to sit in one first!

Sponsored

vengo97

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
St. Michael, NW of Maple Grove on 94. I'm not opposed to ordering from out of state, just want to sit in one first!
Nice, My brother lives in St Michael. I saw someone post that there was a demo in Inver Grove recently. Not sure if it's still there or not.

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My sister and brother live in shoreview Minnesota, it's an easy drive!

vengo97

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My sister and brother live in shoreview Minnesota, it's an easy drive!
Yeah not too bad at all! I've honestly been thinking about making the trip down to you guys for my oil changes to take advantage of your lifetime powertrain warranty. How strict are you about going a few miles over on the service intervals for out of town customers?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checking in. Norwood Young America west of the Cities. Bought from Waconia Ford who honored X-Plan pricing.

Camodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want to see one also before ordering. The salesman I am talking to at Auto nation Ford, White Bear Lake confrmed that they will have a Maverick on hand August 24th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. I plan to be there. I hope it is a Cactus Gray XLT FX4.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah not too bad at all! I've honestly been thinking about making the trip down to you guys for my oil changes to take advantage of your lifetime powertrain warranty. How strict are you about going a few miles over on the service intervals for out of town customers?
I think we recommend 5,000 miles but the company that backs the program says you can go to 6,000 max. If you come in over that, it will void coverage.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger order check-in here! Have a build week? I'm in for 9-13! Out in Carver myself.

Debating on whether to trade in now it at the time of pickup. Have a 2019 ranger that I love, but my wife does not like the ride (fx4 is a bouncy setup on the ranger). That and it was purchased to tow a trailer we ended up selling.

We've owned about 20 cars in as many years, the ranger would have been the end of that, but then the maverick came along. Well be my third ford after never having owned a domestic up until 3 years ago!

vengo97

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger order check-in here! Have a build week? I'm in for 9-13! Out in Carver myself.

Debating on whether to trade in now it at the time of pickup. Have a 2019 ranger that I love, but my wife does not like the ride (fx4 is a bouncy setup on the ranger). That and it was purchased to tow a trailer we ended up selling.

We've owned about 20 cars in as many years, the ranger would have been the end of that, but then the maverick came along. Well be my third ford after never having owned a domestic up until 3 years ago!
Nice!! Yeah I just got a build date scheduled this week. 10/11, super excited! I got the FX4 on the Maverick, hopefully the ride is okay! I do some off roading for hunting, and ice fishing so I figured it would be worth it for that, and with the low profile tires on my Jetta now, I feel every pothole. I'm try to private sell my Jetta next week and tool around in my older Jeep till my truck gets delivered.

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Andover, wish i would have found this site earlier. I like the below invoice and and Ford X pricing I would have went that way, travel is easy - ex airline. I ordered locally, hope it works out. I wanted something smaller should be in Senior living by next year, that under building parking is tight.

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I've never had a good time at Cornerstone. Ordered mine from New Brighton. Good guys over there.
Sponsored