Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    Thank you for your comment, =now if ours on this site have the same thinking
  2. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    You can say all you want CVT i will NEVER own period - you all can keep them - they are uninspiring - dead feel at acceleration. I do know cars was a FLM dealer for years.
  3. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    If they get rid of the eCVT transmission then I would think of the Hybrid. CVT transmissions SUCK - dead in acceleration
  4. RDU - service

    My wife’s ‘23 is almost three years old and has 18,000. RDU service when do you recommend Thanks
  5. Purolator Fliters

    Don’t know Ford installed a 2.3L in a Maverick and a 2.0L in a Ranger
  6. AWD and tire replacement

    Check tread depth - if 3/32ND or less yes you can replace just on tire
  7. Maverick & Bronco Sport in my driveway

    Added a Bronco Sport Badlands to our stable.
  8. Correct window tint %

    Rear Windows are 25% from factory, In Minnesota front windows 50% is the darkest by law unless you get a medial exemption
  9. Anybody just avoid the camera recall?

    Had the recall preformed today. I noticed the image is a lot clear also
  10. CEL codes

    CEL codes, have anyone else experienced
  11. Tire Pressure Difference Sticker/Tires

    My DD, i run 2PSI under what Ford requests for my EcoSport - 33psi - The tires are wearing evenly and with 40,000 miles have 7/32 still left on them. 205/55/17 - if I run them at 35PSI the centers will wear out faster. The best way to check inflation is after driving a while if possible use a...
  12. Leaking bed cover

    We have a '23 XLT FX4, its has a Ford soft trim-fold. It leak terrible. \Driving on the highway the front or rear window side like to bellow up. I have in the past several trucks with ACCESS Coves with no issues like this one has. POOR CHEAP DESIGN
  13. Ford Soft Roll Up

    I had Access Cover brand on several F150 that never leaked. This is the worst cover we have in a truck.
  14. Ford Soft Roll Up

    Ever since getting our Maverick in July 2023 the tonneau cover has leaked. Anyone else notice this issue
  15. Dudd

    I be interested in the taillights
  16. New Photo

    On1 Software, it was starting to rain that day so the sky was nondescript cloudy.
  17. New Photo





Top