gmflash88

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT/FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav is just sitting in the cities waiting for delivery. It's been here for almost 3 weeks now and the tracker just updated today to now say delivery 4/19-5/2. This is stupid. The dealer says there's nothing that can be done other than to wait.

Can we (the dealer and I) just go get the damn thing? Again...been weeks already and now will be weeks more before the Mav gets put on a truck to be driven 30min to the dealer. Anyone else run into this issue?

My biggest concern is that interest rates continue to rise and the dealer preapproved me about 20 days ago. If rates go up and I pass the 30 days approval, I assume I'll be SOL.
Sponsored

Flyangler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Mav is just sitting in the cities waiting for delivery. It's been here for almost 3 weeks now and the tracker just updated today to now say delivery 4/19-5/2. This is stupid. The dealer says there's nothing that can be done other than to wait.

Can we (the dealer and I) just go get the damn thing? Again...been weeks already and now will be weeks more before the Mav gets put on a truck to be driven 30min to the dealer. Anyone else run into this issue?

My biggest concern is that interest rates continue to rise and the dealer preapproved me about 20 days ago. If rates go up and I pass the 30 days approval, I assume I'll be SOL.
That sucks. Ask if you can lock in an interest rate.

gmflash88

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT/FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That sucks. Ask if you can lock in an interest rate.
I'm locked for 30 days which runs out on the 14th of this month. I talked to the finance guy and he said he can re-run the application when we get to the 14th and re-lock for 60 days. Hopefully rates don't move in that time.

maverick4natic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was here for 2 weeks, I didn't know about it, so it wasn't stressful.

Word is sometimes they'll ship the vehicles not 100% complete, minus a few inconsequential parts, for semantics lets call it the radio antenna. Well they ship that other part separate or when they get them. Hell of a lot easier to get the "part" to the destination faster than the whole vehicle.

So....I know it sucks, but hey the "truck" is here, must just we waiting on a few things that were backed up.

A least you didn't lose your truck on one of those train derailments a few weeks back!

#glassishalfull

slashsnake

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3, Kia Soul Xline
Engine
Undecided
Mine was here for 2 weeks, I didn't know about it, so it wasn't stressful.

Word is sometimes they'll ship the vehicles not 100% complete, minus a few inconsequential parts, for semantics lets call it the radio antenna. Well they ship that other part separate or when they get them. Hell of a lot easier to get the "part" to the destination faster than the whole vehicle.

So....I know it sucks, but hey the "truck" is here, must just we waiting on a few things that were backed up.

A least you didn't lose your truck on one of those train derailments a few weeks back!

#glassishalfull
Yup, had a friend just order an F-350. And they were able to finally get their truck (he tried pushing that they were out 5 months of warranty but they didn't budge). Anyways it came without the badging, so they took a bit off the price and when the superduty and badges do come in, he can swing by and they'll add them.

Sponsored

Flyangler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My trout-spotted truck next to a gem of a Minnesota trout stream.

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. IMG_3676

EJ-Ford

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT with Lux Hybrid & Tesla Model Y
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Orderd Hybrid XLT from Inver Grove Ford and my hope is going away

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which one of y'all was in the hot pepper red with blacked out letters who waved to me on 35 today?

Sponsored

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone want a bed swing out tool box? $40 ... im down by rochester....I only used for a few weeks and it didnt work for me with my use case....it got in the way......
Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. image_123927839.JPG
Mods if not allowed let me know...wanted to put in local board as I dont wanna ship it so just wanted to hit MN people.
thanks!!!!

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel like I'm seeing a Maverick each day I'm out driving now. Sometimes two or three even. More and more being delivered!

maverick4natic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone want a bed swing out tool box? $40 ... im down by rochester....I only used for a few weeks and it didnt work for me with my use case....it got in the way......
image_123927839.JPG
Mods if not allowed let me know...wanted to put in local board as I dont wanna ship it so just wanted to hit MN people.
thanks!!!!
Looks like a LEFT-HAND (DRIVERS SIDE) swing?
Sponsored