Sponsored

Best Ford Dealer in Mpls / St Paul Area?

Mike S

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Ecosport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to get my Maverick order in on Aug 2. Any suggestions on which dealer I should use in the Twin Cities area? I want to make sure I am dealing with someone who knows how the Maverick order system works and who is willing to sell me the car at MSRP.
Sponsored

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went through New Brighton Ford. They've kept me up to date on my order, even though I've had zero response from Ford. But be prepared... I ordered last June and it's just on it's way from the plant now.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger is a 3 hour day trip in Des Moines. Though I don't think they'll offer the $3K below MSRP they did for 2022 ecoboost Mavericks early this year, it is likely they'll do something similar to their earlier 3% below invoice (which is effectively about 6% discount). Saved me just under $2K on my fully optioned XLT/lux/4k/fx4 build.

Super easy to deal with and they will process the order correctly of course - only downside being a volume dealer, but as long as Ford is building in order of the orders, perhaps that doesn't really matter any more.

4sambos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Avalanche, Prius, Camry Hybrid,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Granger is a 3 hour day trip in Des Moines. Though I don't think they'll offer the $3K below MSRP they did for 2022 ecoboost Mavericks early this year, it is likely they'll do something similar to their earlier 3% below invoice (which is effectively about 6% discount). Saved me just under $2K on my fully optioned XLT/lux/4k/fx4 build.

Super easy to deal with and they will process the order correctly of course - only downside being a volume dealer, but as long as Ford is building in order of the orders, perhaps that doesn't really matter any more.
Hi can you help me please on how do you calculate 3% off of say an MSRP of $32755.00 to come out to about $2000.00?
thank you

LookingForAMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VB 2.0 Maverick XLT/4K/Lux/CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi can you help me please on how do you calculate 3% off of say an MSRP of $32755.00 to come out to about $2000.00?
thank you
The 3% was off the dealer invoice which is already about 3% below the MSRP.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 3% was off the dealer invoice which is already about 3% below the MSRP.
This, exactly this. It was roughly 6% off MSRP - Invoice $ itself is about 3% lower than MSRP, plus the additional 3% on top of that value.

Also, they were quick and pulled no punches. I've bought/owned 25+ vehicles. While I've never had a truly bad experience, I also claim no dealership loyalty! With that said, if I'm in the market for a Ford/Dodge/Ram/Jeep in the future Granger would be the first place I would call going forward (at least at this point!).

I went back to them for the $50-over-cost Ford extended warranty as well, and I'm not a warranty purchaser (see 25+ vehicles owned, why bother...). But I'm sticking with the Maverick, absolutely love it (will only part with it for a PHEV AWD version!).

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waconia Ford, just west of Twin Cities has been selling at MSRP. Good reputation and Brian Hawkinson was a no pressure sales person. I did get my warranty through Grainger.

Hoagus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 Ranger, ‘22 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to get my Maverick order in on Aug 2. Any suggestions on which dealer I should use in the Twin Cities area? I want to make sure I am dealing with someone who knows how the Maverick order system works and who is willing to sell me the car at MSRP.
I’d avoid any dealership owned by Victory Auto Group.

https://www.victoryautomotivegroup.com/locations/

Deleted member 14823

I had a great experience with Apple Ford Shakopee. They called me every two weeks with an update, even if there wasn't any news. I told them about the scary stories I read in this forum and they went out of the way to make sure I knew the order was real, even if they couldn't control how long Ford might take to actually build it. When it was finally delivered they kept to their word on the price I was quoted at the time of order (MRSP), and paid me for my 2019 Hyundai Veloster what I originally paid for it in 2019. If I ever get another Ford I'm going to them for it.

The only word of caution is that the salesman I worked with left shortly before the truck arrived. So, I have no way of knowing if my experience was good just because of him. However, it was the sales manager that honored the originally quoted price and gave me that great offer on my then current car. So take that for what it's worth.

MSP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine at Midway Ford in Roseville back in Feb. They had many orders and do know what they are doing. I worked with the sales manager. I was very pleased. I got it for MSRP but can't speak to what they are doing now. Honored everything we agreed on. Good Luck.
Sponsored