jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While we are so similar I have to remember that we are also different.

While we are far from perfect, we can return our used oil to most of the stores that sell it. At least around here where I live.
Not just Texas. AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, O'Reilly, and other national chains will take your used oil for recycling, from a quick check. Surely others will as well, most likely your smaller chains and local stores as well. Just check with them first, of course. ;)

https://earth911.com/ is one of many sources to find places near you to recycle not just motor oil but all sorts of waste.

Plus, many municipalities will have their own or participate in regional Household Hazardous Waste disposal events throughout the year where they'll happily take your used motor oil, paint, batteries, and just about any other HHW you may have.

Seems like it should be no more challenging in BC to find somewhere to drop it off..

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/...oducer-responsibility/used-oil-and-antifreeze
Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

While we are so similar I have to remember that we are also different.

While we are far from perfect, we can return our used oil to most of the stores that sell it. At least around here where I live.
There used to be lots of places to take it here too, most auto parts stores did, but 10-15 years ago that all changed and now very few places do. Most people just use dealerships or the quick lube places around here, or so it seems.

kkreit01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Korey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick, '17 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been changing mine since I can drive -- unless it's a free dealer change. I'm also the only person in our subdivision whom still hand washes their vehicles in their driveway.
Sponsored