jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the person who ordered an Area 51 XLT from Interstate Ford in Miamisburg a part of MTC? If so, I want to thank you as I picked up my all weather mats today and the Maverick was in the front lot. Finally got to see one up close and in person for the first time since ordering 6 months ago to the day!

I was extremely pleased with the size and look. The backseats looked pretty tight but i assume the front seats were all the way back (lets hope). The aftermarket spray-in bedliner from a local Dayton company looked great. Bed size looked sufficient in person as well. Now Iā€™m even more excited to get mine!
Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WOW!!! No shocker here, given who the dealer is, but Ricart Ford in Columbus lists an XLT Hybrid for $10k over sticker. In-bleeping-sane.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

WOW!!! No shocker here, given who the dealer is, but Ricart Ford in Columbus lists an XLT Hybrid for $10k over sticker. In-bleeping-sane.
That is stooopid!! But someone will fall for it.

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Lux 360 hybrid with all weather mats and mud flaps in velocity blue. Ordered July 10. still awaiting... Ordered from Castrucci Ford of Milford Ohio.

mattzar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Audi A3 89 Chevy S10 20 Pacifica S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ashtabula here. Ordered an XL Iconic Silver Hybrid from Greg Sweet Ford. Hopefully my small town dealer can squeak in my order to their small allocation. Ordered Oct. 18

Sponsored

TorqueWrenchUSA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' VDC Outback wagon, 97' zoom zoom Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer experience:
Picked mine up at Germain in Beavercreek last night (arrived 8 days before the 1 week window ford provided as ETA). Honored the invoice pricing agreed upon when ordering, usual $250 doc fee and $35 for tag, nothing else. Even offered me 100 bucks more than the highest offers I had on my trade before counting the tax credit even, but selling privately to a coworker. Truck was ready at specified time, was in and out in under 2 hours including a test drive, trade valuation, warranty spiel in the finance office, and quick demo of the truck. One of my easier dealer transaction experiences, and quite positive overall.

Initial truck review:
Only got about 50 miles on it so far (9 when picked up), but coming from owning only cars and mostly sporty or luxury brand ones, I am happy with it. It's definitely cheap plastic everywhere and a cheap vehicle compared to what I'm used to, but it's well done and not offensive in any way. Significantly better than other cheap cars I've been in. The B&O audio is not on BMW H/K level, but its 85-90% of it, good enough. Road noise is reasonable, I can hear the wildpeaks a bit on the highway and when turning through a roundabout a bit. The adaptive cruise and lane centering is pretty neat, got me most of the way to work without steering input or gas/brake on the highway. Remote start with auto turning on heated seats and wheel is pretty slick, but the wheel gets almost too hot compared to my BMW which gets warm and stays comfortable. Overall, my initial impression is quite good even knowing I bought heavily loaded 38k example of a 20k truck.

Nice! I ordered my XLT (still in processing) on October 27th from Germain. Tim is the guy I went through. Congrats on picking up your new ride and thanks for sharing your experience. Only thing I'm worried about is if they will try to change things up price wise once mine is built.

Strobe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2013 BMW M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice! I ordered my XLT (still in processing) on October 27th from Germain. Tim is the guy I went through. Congrats on picking up your new ride and thanks for sharing your experience. Only thing I'm worried about is if they will try to change things up price wise once mine is built.
I wouldnā€™t be worried as long as you have the signed buyers order showing the price break down. They seemed to be a decent dealership even though Iā€™ve read and heard less than stellar things about them.

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
I ordered 2 from Montrose Ford, XLT 2.0 AWD, Iconic Silver and Hot Pepper RED. The silver is scheduled for production late Jan 2022, no update on the Hot Pepper. We have bets on =which one comes in first!
Heard back from Montrose Ford on Thursday, My build date is tomorrow, 1/3 ordered 6/21 XLT Hybred in HPR, It should be in town by the end of January.

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
when did you order your 2.0ā€™s? I also ordered a 2.0 from them in October and crickets. Thinking they havenā€™t been allocated many.
I ordered them (silver and hot pepper) on Nov 2nd. I purposely ordered 2 different colors and split my bet between the 2 Mavericks. We actually have a bet on which color comes in first. The silver is the one scheduled for production Jan 24...

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My scheduled build date just moved 1 week back to Jan 31st.

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldnā€™t be worried as long as you have the signed buyers order showing the price break down. They seemed to be a decent dealership even though Iā€™ve read and heard less than stellar things about them.
Couple questions for ya if you have the time:

1) Did Germain put a dealer sticker on the vehicle?
2) Did they put on a front license plate bracket or did you ask them not to?
3) Lastly, howā€™re you enjoying the new ride?!

Thanks!
Sponsored