2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2013 BMW M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Couple questions for ya if you have the time:

1) Did Germain put a dealer sticker on the vehicle?
2) Did they put on a front license plate bracket or did you ask them not to?
3) Lastly, how’re you enjoying the new ride?!

Thanks!
1) No dealer sticker. (Asked not to, but said they don’t anyway.)
2) No front plate bracket. (Again requested to not have it and was told they don’t install them anymore.)
3) It’s been about 3 weeks now and I’m at 750 miles. So far it’s great. Never owned a truck and mostly had sports cars exclusively. It’s reasonably quick, ride is decent over most surface, but can be a tad bouncy on small stuff. Interior space is great. I did have to put some foam down to stop the factory sub from vibrating the rear under seat bins. The other negative is the steering wheel heater gets too hot. Every heated wheel I’ve had gets comfortably warm and holds that. The maverick wheel gets scorching hot then balances out to a neutral warm. Overall, happy with my purchase.
Sponsored

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I can't wait for my truck. Started shipping on Dec 18th and said 12 to 28 days from that Dec 18th date

SlappaDaBass

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '21 Forrester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
My scheduled build date just moved 1 week back to Jan 31st.
My scheduled date keeps getting bumped. I went from December 10 to Jan 10, to Jan 25 as of this weekend. Given the timing of the email (late Saturday night) I’m theorizing they didn’t get all the parts they needed to produce it.

Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can't wait.... Saturday I get to pick up my truck, just arrived at dealership this morning, and I just happened to be there as it arrived.
IMG_20220113_114248.jpg
I think you’re going to love it!

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So who has their truck and has used apple car play etc??? Someone help explain that and what other options or apps can I use from my phone?

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was in a drive through testing site for Covid due to my home test showing positive and a national guards woman administering my test told me she is a big fan of the maverick but hers hasn’t gone in production yet.

These men and women are awesome and I pray hers gets moved up in line. They deserve nothing but the best and she has my utmost respect for being there helping us all.

Just had to call this one out.

Sponsored

Deleted member 2764

So who has their truck and has used apple car play etc??? Someone help explain that and what other options or apps can I use from my phone?
Congrats on the delivery of your Maverick! About the tunes, I just blue toothed my iPhone to the truck and play music through my Spotify app.

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
I wouldn’t be worried as long as you have the signed buyers order showing the price break down. They seemed to be a decent dealership even though I’ve read and heard less than stellar things about them.
I’m worried I won’t have much leverage on my trade in and/or they will find unique ways to put fees on me

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Congrats on the delivery of your Maverick! About the tunes, I just blue toothed my iPhone to the truck and play music through my Spotify app.
I have it in my car now. It’s great for google maps.

I ordered them (silver and hot pepper) on Nov 2nd. I purposely ordered 2 different colors and split my bet between the 2 Mavericks. We actually have a bet on which color comes in first. The silver is the one scheduled for production Jan 24...
My hot pepper hybrid is supposed to start production Jan 25. But it has been delayed twice now (dec 10 to Jan 10 to Jan 25). I wonder if the paint has anything to do with that.
Sponsored