First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Corolla hatchback SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Surprised about all my plastic color in the interior of my blue 2024 maverick xl usually when your seats are black carpet is black all the plastic pieces like dash center console well not in my truck they are off colored blue and then from dashboard up plastic is white and the headliner is white did I get a mastke or is everys maverick xl have blue plastic from dashboard down and from dashboard up it's white you would think it would all be black or gray. Anyone else have this odd interior let me know I have a 2924 maverick xl blue 2.0 ecobost no hybrid
Sponsored

OP
OP

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the Maverick, blue stuff is standard, even on black appearance package trucks. Just look at video reviews online, what you are describing is normal for an XL.
Thanks but still odd to have a 3 color interior

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was concerned I might not like the blue blended in with the black ActiveX interior, but after getting it home and seeing it IR - it’s not ugly. Fortunately the Carbonized Grey exterior sort of goes with the blue but I would have preferred the ability to pick from a few additional colours like maybe grey or black.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It could be worse….it could have orange in it for a couple thousand more.
I think they ran out of black and gray plastic interior so decided to use blue and white lol

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is why I'm glad I have an Area 51 XLT. Not necessarily my favorite color but the exterior matches the best with the odd denim and orange interior. Just my 2 cents.

donaldtr54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Surprised about all my plastic color in the interior of my blue 2024 maverick xl usually when your seats are black carpet is black all the plastic pieces like dash center console well not in my truck they are off colored blue and then from dashboard up plastic is white and the headliner is white did I get a mastke or is everys maverick xl have blue plastic from dashboard down and from dashboard up it's white you would think it would all be black or gray. Anyone else have this odd interior let me know I have a 2924 maverick xl blue 2.0 ecobost no hybrid
pictures please

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Authority just did an article with all of the Maverick interior combinations:
Here Are All 2024 Ford Maverick Interior Colors (fordauthority.com)

In general:
  • The Navy Pier Blue plastics are used for all trims and packages.
  • I believe there are two different door panel inserts: light and medium gray. Note that the dash's alternate color (or lower flat panel) matches the door panel.
  • I believe there are two different colors of door handle covers: gray and bronze (standard Lariat)
  • I believe there are three different dash inserts: 1) XL gray; 2) Gray used on XLT, Lariat BAP, and Tremors; and 3) Standard Lariat Bronze.
  • Three vent trim colors (with matching tray inserts): black, orange, and bronze.
I hope that helps.

Sponsored

jorl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav HYB XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
are you telling me that a little truck that has been out for 2 years...and you didn't check out the interior BEFORE you bought it??? SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Loved the jokes and memes on the color choices in the early days, the bowling shoe seemed the most likely source of inspiration.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the blue interior/dash on my XL 2.0L ecoboost AWD I picked up on saturday
Reminds me of the pickup truck my dad had in the early 80's when I was in grade school, it was all blue interior, dash was almost identical color from what I remember :ROFLMAO:

AF Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Nothing odd about it .... the interior (inferior) blue goes well with the "Air Force" Blue exterior. :p