Sponsored

Search results

  1. Michigan Home made cargo management bed rails

    Hello, if I remember correctly they are M8 stainless steel marine grade eyelets. I’ll need to verify size. Thanks
  2. Maverick recall frustration

    This is messed up. Bare minimum you should get a loaner of equal or higher value and rack up them miles on it baby!
  3. Maverick price increases

    Their official name is: “United States of Mexico” In not joking, look it up.
  4. Decided not to take the 2025 AWD I ordered

    I sold my ‘24 XL AWD and I’m passing on my ‘XL 25 hybrid AWD since I stumbled into a gladiator for $21K off so $40K for a brand new ‘23 rubicon this past August and the ‘25 hybrid would have been $30K
  5. Why do people complain about others spending 40k on a maverick?

    I thought you said you understand but clearly you don’t lol
  6. Why do people complain about others spending 40k on a maverick?

    It’s a jeep thing, you wouldn’t understand 🤣
  7. Why do people complain about others spending 40k on a maverick?

    To each his own, I loved my ‘24 XLD AWD Sticker $28K, drove it for three months but then stumbled onto this ‘23 $61K sticker which I bought two months ago for $40K after selling the maverick for $27,750 The gas mileage is bad on the gladiator but I don’t care 😂
  8. The amount of cracked windshields is absurd.

    Pfft, clearly you guys never owned jeep wranglers
  9. Might be time to sell.

    I’d sell in a heartbeat
  10. If I had known this, when I bought my Maverick....

    Local dealer in metro Detroit. We went back and forth for months, their best price was $42.5K plus tax for this new 2023 with supplier discount I was going to walk but then got the equivalent of employee discount and they agreed at that point to $40K plus tax.
  11. If I had known this, when I bought my Maverick....

    Good memory! By the time I sold the maverick, the lightning was long gone. I then proceeded to order a XL HYBRID AWD but then worked out the 34% off sticker deal on the gladiator which is better suited for the overlanding that I ultimately intend to do with it.
  12. If I had known this, when I bought my Maverick....

    I get your point, I loved my 2024 maverick AWD which I sold and eventually bought this $61K sticker for the price of a 2024 maverick lariat ($40K) :love: :
  13. Rooftop tent camping in Grand Teton National Park

    I think I was in the same spot last summer:
  14. Farewell to the Maverick

    Congrats on the lightning. I was looking at one back in May, it was a 2023 PRO. Sticker was about $55K if I recall correctly. Dealer had it down to $42K minus the $7500 federal tax credit and 0% for 60 months vs the 5.5% I was paying for the 2024 AWD maverick. My monthly payment would have been...
  15. Secondary cat / resonator delete - removed

    How is this an upgrade again?
  16. From XL AWD TO HYBRID AWD ON ORDER TO…

    Yes, I have overlanded many times in Colorado in my other Jeep and last summer I was in your state, beautiful by the way! Colorado shot:
  17. From XL AWD TO HYBRID AWD ON ORDER TO…

    other than it’s a brand new 2023 sitting in the lot for a year with a sky high inflated sticker in a sh*t economy with high interest rates and stellantis and the dealers loosing money, no, I did not stop to wonder…/




Top