Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My guess is whatever we ordered we probably think is the best color combination ;)
Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Carbonized Grey with the XL interior is probably the best looking colour combo. I went with the cactus grey because it should be cooler in the heat and wont get as dirty as fast like the darker shades.

Oxford white will be the worst colour in my opinion because it will be on all of the fleet vehicles.

OP
OP
Didj

Didj

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Carbonized Grey with the XL interior is probably the best looking colour combo. I went with the cactus grey because it should be cooler in the heat and wont get as dirty as fast like the darker shades.

Oxford white will be the worst colour in my opinion because it will be on all of the fleet vehicles.

The Cactus Gray looks amazing! That would be the color I would switch to if I were going to change colors.

And…I think the color combo on XLT is one of the best.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
One of the most frustrating parts of this whole process has been trying to guage the real colors; interior, exterior, the whole thing. I've got a cyber orange coming, which I think is going to look awesome with the navy cloth interior. The question for me is how yellow the orange is; I definitely don't want yellow. Seems petty to be worrying about vehicle colors, but it's not an insignificant investment; I want to be happy with it. I greatly appreciate everyone's pictures, it's all we've got to try and figure these things out before delivery day!
So does that mean you are a Florida Gator fan?

Hahaha, just kidding as that is their colors. The ONLY reason I didn't order the Orange.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
You're not stuck

Hyundai would love to sell you a Santa Cruz
You're correct. I could select a cheaper model and get a better interior color selection. And I could find a different Brand as you suggest. But none of the other Brands are making a small truck with Hybrid. Plus, I've owned 2 Ford trucks and didn't have to settle with an interior color that doesn't blend with the exterior color. How hard would it have been to have a choice of Black or the Brown/Blue interior? I'll bet if you go to any of their other vehicles there are two or more choices.

Reactions: bgn

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So does that mean you are a Florida Gator fan?

Hahaha, just kidding as that is their colors. The ONLY reason I didn't order the Orange.
Worse. Detroit Tigers.

I guess if comes out yellow I can say it's U of M. Go Blue!

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
CGM with the XLT interior! HANDS DOWN!

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
I am so surprised that Iconic silver gets no love? Especially with XL interior. It will work even with the Blue grey orange interior.
??
I'm excited for my iconic silver xlt! I think those go together great.

That said, my preferred combo would be a rapid red xlt with xl interior colors and fx4 wheels 😅

Sponsored

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given the limited interior colors options what do you think the best exterior/interior color combination is on the Maverick.

Chime in on each trim level; XL, XLT, & Lariat.
I went for the Rapid Red and I really like the upgraded interior….

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
None of them. I would have never put any of these color combinations together. I truly believe they could care less about what the consumer wants. They put it out there and we are stuck with what these dumb ass designers come up with.

I'm 100% color blind and could do a better job.
Lol. You are not 100% color blind. If you were, you wouldn't be able to see any of these colors.

Maverick is deliberately designed to be trendy and different, and it very much appeals to younger (and much older) fans of mid-century modern decor. I'm guessing Maverick isn't the truck for you.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Lol. You are not 100% color blind. If you were, you wouldn't be able to see any of these colors.

Maverick is deliberately designed to be trendy and different, and it very much appeals to younger (and much older) fans of mid-century modern decor. I'm guessing Maverick isn't the truck for you.
I'm under 30 and wouldn't have minded a black interior, especially on the Lariat. As it stands, the interior clashes with many of the exterior color choices.

RM83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oxford White with base XL interior.

Bill Cather

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ford Maverick “Best” Exterior/Interior Color Combinations 1628601775396
Sponsored