First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.
I ordered an XL with tow package and hood protector on Oct. 3rd. $500 down. I received the initial order conformation from Ford and a basic "We're Working of It" email a few weeks ago. Ford 800# says nothing is holding up production and to just wait for a production email.
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FINALLY. I have a VIN number and the first email since order confirmation last fall.

Dealership told me a month ago that on their end it looked like a build date of June 13th, so a little disappointed it got pushed to end of June but at least its progress...

Ordered September 23rd 2021
Order confirmation email October 4th 2021
Scheduled for production email June 6th, 2022

20220606_131355.jpg
Congrats! What trim/options?

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat hybrid lux cp360
WELL I DID IT! Found a Santa Cruz AT MSRP that just rolled off the trailer 20 mins before I arrived with 6miles on her. And now I own it. And let me tell you..... The quality is FAR superior. Fun to drive and I'm so glad I went to look at it. Sorry all, I couldn't pass this up, if any of you are feeling the same TRUST me look at a Santa Cruz.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WELL I DID IT! Found a Santa Cruz AT MSRP that just rolled off the trailer 20 mins before I arrived with 6miles on her. And now I own it. And let me tell you..... The quality is FAR superior. Fun to drive and I'm so glad I went to look at it. Sorry all, I couldn't pass this up, if any of you are feeling the same TRUST me look at a Santa Cruz.
Congrats, enjoy the new ride. If I wasn’t holding out for the hybrid I would probably be doing the same.

Sponsored

PCL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline (stopped waiting on Maverick)
For me it was a Honda Ridgeline RTL-E on a lease deal that made me stop waiting for my Maverick. I wonder if Ford realizes how badly their botched prediction of demand is hurting them now...

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats, enjoy the new ride. If I wasn’t holding out for the hybrid I would probably be doing the same.
TRUST me the quality is far superior. I test drove a lariat and it's not even in the same league. Santa Cruzes are on lots my dealer had 4

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me it was a Honda Ridgeline RTL-E on a lease deal that made me stop waiting for my Maverick. I wonder if Ford realizes how badly their botched prediction of demand is hurting them now...
Couldn't say it better, my dealer had 4 Santa cruzes on the lot. Ford really dropped the ball they must have pissed someone off at the chip factories lol

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Couldn't say it better, my dealer had 4 Santa cruzes on the lot. Ford really dropped the ball they must have pissed someone off at the chip factories lol
Waaaayy less demand for a Santa Cruz, so I'm not surprised there were 4 avail on your local lot.

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They pushed my build date out again, original build week of 6/13, to assigned build day of 6/25, and I checked this morning and it’s moved to 6/30 build day.

Sponsored
First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cults3d.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid XL, 23 Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 2 XL Maverick Hybrids. Sept 27 and second Maverick on October 14. September was bare bones XL. October almost bare bones XL except for moon roof. Got order confirmation on both from Ford and dealer double checked that both are in the system. September order went into production yesterday (June 6, I have the VIN and window sticker). Got two emails from Ford about the October order being delayed.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
And then they stopped scheduling Maverick production...Hoping they start scheduling again soon.
Does anyone out there know why Ford stopped scheduling builds? Is Mexico on holiday for a month? Has Ford determined they need to implement some fixes for electrical issues? Has the chip shortage all of a sudden gotten a lot worse or are they simply redirecting available resources to more profitable models?