Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm going to load it up with constraints to hopefully push it over the top.
Interesting strategy. I know Ford has disabled adding the big constraints (Hybrid, CP360, SIBL, Lux, etc) but maybe not the smaller accessories that are also available for dealer install. @fordvideoguy can you confirm if you can still add things like the bed mat, bed cover, bed extender?
Sponsored

Last edited:

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Interesting strategy. I know Ford has disabled added the big constraints (Hybrid, CP360, SIBL, Lux, etc) but maybe not the smaller accessories that are also available for dealer install. @fordvideoguy can you confirm if you can still add things like the bed mat, bed cover, bed extender?
Yes you can add optional equipment and DIOs

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat hybrid lux cp360
I'm starting to lose hope for my October hybrid Lariat lux cp360. Might start looking on my local lots to see what I can find.

OdinStormfist

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm starting to lose hope for my October hybrid Lariat lux cp360. Might start looking on my local lots to see what I can find.
Trust me when zip say that will be even more stressful. I ordered and was confirmed on October 11th for Cactus Grey, Hybrid, XLT Lux, with CoPilot 360. No date or VIN yet. At this point I am almost beginning to come To terms with the idea that in all likelihood it will not even be produced this year.

So I have been window shopping. Ther is little to nothing on the lots and everything that is out there even used is marked way the hell up. I guess I am being too picky I am looking at replacing my current 2018 Jeep Renegade with something with reasonable fuel economy (I have tracked every bit of gas and type I have put in it and have only gotten a combined 21 mpg) and it has to have a larger payload than the Renegade. I am also not wanting to take any steps back in what I have now when it comes to cruise control, lane departure, lane keeping, and blind spot awareness. If the Santa Cruz had better Fuel economy I probably would already own one.

So the question remains that when I inevitably am confronted with the decision to move forward and order a 2023 Maverick what is an acceptable wait time? I am not sure I would find it okay to reorder immediately and be waiting another 6 months.

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat hybrid lux cp360
Trust me when zip say that will be even more stressful. I ordered and was confirmed on October 11th for Cactus Grey, Hybrid, XLT Lux, with CoPilot 360. No date or VIN yet. At this point I am almost beginning to come To terms with the idea that in all likelihood it will not even be produced this year.

So I have been window shopping. Ther is little to nothing on the lots and everything that is out there even used is marked way the hell up. I guess I am being too picky I am looking at replacing my current 2018 Jeep Renegade with something with reasonable fuel economy (I have tracked every bit of gas and type I have put in it and have only gotten a combined 21 mpg) and it has to have a larger payload than the Renegade. I am also not wanting to take any steps back in what I have now when it comes to cruise control, lane departure, lane keeping, and blind spot awareness. If the Santa Cruz had better Fuel economy I probably would already own one.

So the question remains that when I inevitably am confronted with the decision to move forward and order a 2023 Maverick what is an acceptable wait time? I am not sure I would find it okay to reorder immediately and be waiting another 6 months.
I completely agree with you, I want all the safety features blind spot adapted cruise etc... Gas is killing me right now, my daily driver clunked out 2 months ago. So I have been driving my 87 RamCharger and gas is killing me. I put in 30 bucks every week. 8.5 mpg is not working. I really don't mind paying a little more for something I can drive off the mot the same day.

Sponsored

tonyfall1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The order needs proof that it is real, your dealer should have submitted a copy of your drivers license and copy of signed order sheet into the ROVP (Reservation to Order Verification Process). You might ask them for photo proof that it is approved. Here are instructions to get that.
ROVP Approval.jpg
Does Unscheduled-Clean mean everything is OK with the order?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Does Unscheduled-Clean mean everything is OK with the order?
Not necessarily, the only way to know if your order is approved is by your dealer showing you that approval or if the priority code of your order being a 2 which your dealer would need to tell you.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim @fordvideoguy , with the enormous popularity of the Maverick and substantial sales of Bronco Sports, is Ford expanding the plant in Mexico that makes these or opening a new plant so that once chips and other parts are available again, they can hit the ground running ?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Tim @fordvideoguy , with the enormous popularity of the Maverick and substantial sales of Bronco Sports, is Ford expanding the plant in Mexico that makes these or opening a new plant so that once chips and other parts are available again, they can hit the ground running ?
Not that I'm aware of but it might be on their radar.

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not necessarily, the only way to know if your order is approved is by your dealer showing you that approval or if the priority code of your order being a 2 which your dealer would need to tell you.
Ford chat advised that I’m at PC2, dealer has been silent :unsure:

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same for me. I don't think that's unusual since PC2 doesn't guarantee anything. People have sat at PC2 for months.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
in my case, I found it helps to take the initiative and go visit my dealer every couple weeks and talk in person. I ask for visibility report and any status updates/changes and tell them anything I have found useful here. That way communication is always open and we are on same page on timelines, etc.

KyleFF

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
FINALLY. I have a VIN number and the first email since order confirmation last fall.

Dealership told me a month ago that on their end it looked like a build date of June 13th, so a little disappointed it got pushed to end of June but at least its progress...

Ordered September 23rd 2021
Order confirmation email October 4th 2021
Scheduled for production email June 6th, 2022

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 20220606_131355

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.
I ordered an XL with tow package and hood protector on Oct. 3rd. $500 down. I received the initial order conformation from Ford and a basic "We're Working of It" email a few weeks ago. Ford 800# says nothing is holding up production and to just wait for a production email.
Sponsored