Sponsored

October Hybrid Orders United

TK1509

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Ordered 10/14. Refuse to drop SIBL and Bed Cover. No VIN at this time. I am not going to change anything. I wanted everything I added and they can figure out how to supply it. If I can get the bed cover then they should be buying from the same place, that is my own opinion though.
Sponsored

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10/1 hybrid xl cp360 hitch order & just found out I’m now a Priority Code 02 but no scheduled build week/vin
Same! I used the chat yesterday and was told that my 10/3 XL hybrid with a hitch is in priority 02. Fingers crossed!

PMJR18

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT w/CP360 and the lux pkg on 19 October. I talked to the sales manager where I ordered from, and he read the bulletin sent to all Ford dealers about removing the CP360 and lux pkg, which I ordered, in order to be previewed by the regional Ford office. He said if I don't remove them, then the chance of getting rolled to 2023 and having to re-order is a very real possibility. I'm not removing neither package, so the waiting for me will continue.

But, when I ordered, I gave Ford 90 days to give me a production date. When that didn't happen on 19 January, I decided to become proactive and started to look for a hybrid of any trim level. I was lucky enough to find a hybrid XL in Gastonia, NC, flew up there to close the deal, and drove 546 miles back home. It has a trifold hard tonneau cover and spray in bed liner. It didn't come with a hitch receiver, and I had that installed after I ordered the OEM crash bar/receiver and a Bronco Sport wiring harness from etrailer. I'm going to either sell or trade this one in whenever my order arrives.

And for those still waiting, I love this little truck for the way it drives, rides, and versatility! In my own opinion, Ford scored a touchdown with this one!

Captain Pork chop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered October 7th, I have hybrid alto blue bed mat copilot 360 rubber floor mats hitch and 400 w inverter. My understanding if your order through ford it all should be under 3/36 warranty

Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered October 7th, I have hybrid alto blue bed mat copilot 360 rubber floor mats hitch and 400 w inverter. My understanding if your order through ford it all should be under 3/36 warranty
For a follow up, I got a call on 30 March from the same Ford dealer I ordered my hybrid XLT with CP and the lux pkg in Velocity Blue. A hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg in VB just rolled off the truck that a customer just canceled. I went there immediately and traded in the XL. I love the XLT!! It’s a keeper!!

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
Been feeling optimistic this past week/weekend that I’ve been scheduled.
even if it’s June that’s better than nothing.
10/22 hybrid xlt, dropped cp360.
did NOT receive the email today.

I’ll check Friday, scheduled or not we get our bonus so that’ll be cool.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did my weekly check-in. Still "order processing / unscheduled-clean", still priority code 19 :cautious:

Anyone else here fare better?

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. No better. Just got off the phone with the dealer about my 10/1 base-level XL. He said I was still "unscheduled" and had not been moved to Priority 2 yet. Only good news was that he said that in the last few weeks they had two hybrids that ordered prior to me get scheduled (one of which I think was a fully decked-out June order). This particular small-town dealer said they have had zero hybrids delivered since January :-( When I mentioned that Ford had gone to a FIFO model his comment was "sounds like you have more information than we do".

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the chat, 10/3 order XL hybrid, only option was a hitch. Scheduled for the week of 6/13. So pumped!

Sponsored

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called the chat line today and have a 6/13 build date. Also got a VIN. Best news ever!!! Hybrid XLT with CP360

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10/23, dropped the SIBL in February.

XLT Cactus Gray, Hitch, spare, 360 (no I won't drop it), bed lighting, all-weather mats. I'm actually OK with waiting until the fall or even a 2023 model. More time without a car payment! Current vehicle is a 2004 Honda Pilot (137k miles), that thing will never die the way we drive it.

Cypress33

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.
Talked to Dealership Ordered end of October, Loaded Lariat package after receiving news about more delays. Told to wait a few more weeks to remove certain package items like bed liner, cover, and 360

NOLAguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ordered 10/9 Hybrid XLT lux, 360, white….. 🦗🦗🦗, but it looks like we’re getting closer
Sponsored