Sponsored

October Hybrid Orders United

TK1509

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Hybrid XLT, SIBL, Trailer Hitch, Full size Spare. Order confirmed 10/14.
I was told last week the only way to get ot before being a MY2023 was to remove Spare Tire and SIBL. I asked if I did that what date were we talking for delivery. "No guarantee this would speed up delivery." Well then leave my order as is. Waiting on a miracle to get scheduled now.
Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Ordered two hybrids between Oct 21 and 28. One Lariat HPR with lux and one XL base A51 w/360. Plan to keep one and flip the other and since I'm currently driving a white Lariat hybrid I am in no hurry. What I would say to all October orders is if you expect a delivered hybrid vehicle much before September, you need to temper your expectations. September may be optimistic depending on what options you have.

Bootstrap6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 3 Hothatch Grand Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Didnt receive my confirmation email but then again I never got anything in the first place. Ill put in a call tonight. Oct 24th order XLT hybrid LUX im not dropping anything because at this point Ive already wasted this much time waiting for ford to get their acts together. The shortage isnt as bad as ford wants you to believe. Got tired of waiting so I bought a Mazda 3 Hatch and have been loving every second. If my hybrid ever does get delivered I might just flip it as Im kinda over all the ford interactions Ive had over these past several months.

Welakabud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT with co-pilot 360 and hitch. Ordered on 10/19 from a small town dealer. I will wait for what I ordered.

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered two hybrids between Oct 21 and 28. One Lariat HPR with lux and one XL base A51 w/360. Plan to keep one and flip the other and since I'm currently driving a white Lariat hybrid I am in no hurry. What I would say to all October orders is if you expect a delivered hybrid vehicle much before September, you need to temper your expectations. September may be optimistic depending on what options you have.
My expectation was July or August. Now I'm thinking this October orders united thread is going to split between MY22 (no lux) and MY23 (lux).

Certainly not what I wanted but I guess I'll need to plan for not having it this summer, possibly year.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I remember someone on here ordered the same day (Oct 26th) from the same dealership (Mullinax Apopka) as me and he got the XLT Lux hybrid and I have the Lariat Lux hybrid. He posted he received an email with the schedule date the end of February. He said he had them change the priority to 10 and was scheduled the next week. I had mine changed to 10 and its been a month...nothing.

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I remember someone on here ordered the same day (Oct 26th) from the same dealership (Mullinax Apopka) as me and he got the XLT Lux hybrid and I have the Lariat Lux hybrid. He posted he received an email with the schedule date the end of February. He said he had them change the priority to 10 and was scheduled the next week. I had mine changed to 10 and its been a month...nothing.
I think there's been a couple. The other I've heard of was a Canadian order, it might have been in this thread.

I think there's a chance but I'm not holding off on my summer plans waiting for a truck. As much of a pain as it is, I'll use my CUV to haul again.

xhristian1

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ES 350
15th, order confirmed date.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Early October order from Chapman. Will accept the truck as I ordered it or not at all.

Recently purchased lightly used 2021 Kia Seltos SX-Turbo, the "Plan B" for the Maverick. Like it far more than I expected, so I'm not sure I look forward to choosing between them when they both sit in the driveway. Assuming that the Maverick comes.

Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What I would say to all October orders is if you expect a delivered hybrid vehicle much before September, you need to temper your expectations. September may be optimistic depending on what options you have.
I agree it's best to keep measured expectations, but I'm hoping to be scheduled for production in June or July. I've been tracking the other orders at my dealer. In March, all the Mavericks delivered were ordered in July or August, and they show a truck in production now that was ordered September 1. The average time from order date to production date (on sticker) has been about 225 days for my dealer (all hybrids). That would put me in early June production, probably July delivery.

I expect October orders may be larger than August and September, so that date may slip, but as of now I'm hoping to know my initial scheduled production week by May.

My only constraint is the CP360, and my order is currently "Unscheduled - Clean".

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I agree it's best to keep measured expectations, but I'm hoping to be scheduled for production in June or July. I've been tracking the other orders at my dealer. In March, all the Mavericks delivered were ordered in July or August, and they show a truck in production now that was ordered September 1. The average time from order date to production date (on sticker) has been about 225 days for my dealer (all hybrids). That would put me in early June production, probably July delivery.

I expect October orders may be larger than August and September, so that date may slip, but as of now I'm hoping to know my initial scheduled production week by May.

My only constraint is the CP360, and my order is currently "Unscheduled - Clean".
Yes, I believe June and July had the most orders and then for hybrid at least, I'm sure October-November were busy after they announced the cut-off date. I almost ordered one in June, but I have been looking for a house and didn't want the hit on my credit in case I found one. When they announced the cutoff date, I put my reservation in the next day. At the time I figured I would be waiting 4 or 5 months, but if I knew they were that backed up I would've ordered at least 2 months sooner.

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.
Ordered 10 23 lariat lux package

Webphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Soul
I checked the status of my Oct 19 hybrid-XLT-360-hitch order this past week via Ford Chat. It only took about 10 minutes to connect to a person. Then just 15 minutes to get the following response.

Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "In order processing" this means the manufacturing plant is preparing your order for production. Once a VIN is produced you will be able to track it.

I was excited momentarily from the phrasing. But then thought, what does this really mean. After searching high and wide across various forums and google, I suspect the following descriptions are the most accurate.
  • "In order processing" is the purgatory it goes into between when your original order is confirmed and when it gets scheduled.
  • Don't be excited. I've been in "order processing stage" for 7 months. It means nothing.
I will check status again at the beginning of May.

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anybody get lucky today?
Sponsored