First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT w/CP360 and the lux pkg on 19 October. I talked to the sales manager where I ordered from, and he read the bulletin sent to all Ford dealers about removing the CP360 and lux pkg, which I ordered, in order to be previewed by the regional Ford office. He said if I don't remove them, then the chance of getting rolled to 2023 and having to re-order is a very real possibility. I'm not removing neither package, so the waiting for me will continue.

But, when I ordered, I gave Ford 90 days to give me a production date. When that didn't happen on 19 January, I decided to become proactive and started to look for a hybrid of any trim level. I was lucky enough to find a hybrid XL in Gastonia, NC, flew up there to close the deal, and drove 546 miles back home. It has a trifold hard tonneau cover and spray in bed liner. It didn't come with a hitch receiver, and I had that installed after I ordered the OEM crash bar/receiver and a Bronco Sport wiring harness from etrailer. I'm going to either sell or trade this one in whenever my order arrives.

And for those still waiting, I love this little truck for the way it drives, rides, and versatility! In my own opinion, Ford scored a touchdown with this one!
Sponsored

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Area 51 XLT Hybrid lux here. Ordered 10/21 and still waiting.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oxford White XLT Hybrid with CP360 and floor mats. Ordered and confirmed on 10/5. No news yet!

Maverick2112

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 xl hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
October 23rd... Not scheduled. XL hybrid with only option receiver hitch. I have removed everything else in hopes of getting scheduled.

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine in October also, but it has been so long, I don't remember any details of the order!

No emails or contact from Ford and my dealer keeps telling me any month now.....

Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with Ford. The hold up on mine is CP360 because of the chip shortage, and the spray in bed liner with the Lux pkg. I have four options for the SIBL: 1. Replace it with the DIBL, 2. Remove it altogether, 3. See if the dealer can do it after it arrives, 4. Pay an after market company like Line-X to have it done. Leaving the bed unprotected is not an option, and neither is the DIBL.

I like the warning lights on the mirrors for CP.

Guess I better make a decision. Hold out or change my order.

LoveMyTaters

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CHR. Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10/3.......XL hitch
Small Town dealership
No schedule

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with Ford. The hold up on mine is CP360 because of the chip shortage, and the spray in bed liner with the Lux pkg. I have four options for the SIBL: 1. Replace it with the DIBL, 2. Remove it altogether, 3. See if the dealer can do it after it arrives, 4. Pay an after market company like Line-X to have it done. Leaving the bed unprotected is not an option, and neither is the DIBL.

I like the warning lights on the mirrors for CP.

Guess I better make a decision. Hold out or change my order.
I thought the SIBL was part of the Lux and the two could not be separated. Better make sure if you drop the SIBL you are not dropping the Lux package, as well.
Good luck.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought the SIBL was part of the Lux and the two could not be separated. Better make sure if you drop the SIBL you are not dropping the Lux package, as well.
Good luck.
It is part of the lux pkg, but those are the choices I was given from Ford.

altoblue

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow! I’m a month behind you guys haha

Sponsored

thatnorthguy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Acura TSX
Ordered in Oct. and received a confirmation Oct. 18. No news since then other than the recent spam email saying there was important news but no important news was actually offered.

Originally I ordered a Hybrid XLT Lux with hard rolling tonneau cover in Area 51. In Feb. I removed lux and tonneau. I added an in-cab 110 plug and a hitch receiver.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well hope all Summer orders are filled first and hybrid becomes less of a constraint. Kept the lux , 360 and even added a moonroof. It's a lot of money and want the safety features, sound and other features. I'd be good with shipping without chips @Ford Also long as they features become active before next winter. Heat seats are a nice to have but that and stop and go chips, please ship without them!

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Add me to the list. My truck may be one of the last ones to get the SIBL as part of Lux package. That is, if it gets built this model year.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Add me to the list. My truck may be one of the last ones to get the SIBL as part of Lux package. That is, if it gets built this model year.
I called Ford Marketing this past Friday and was given an update. I have the lux pkg with the SIBL, and was given four choices:

1. Remove the SIBL completely
2. Replace it with the DIBL
3. See if the dealer is willing to do the SIBL for free if removed.
4. Just take it to a shop that does SIBL

I called the dealer and left a VM with the sales manager, in which he hasn't called me back yet. I sent him an email, and he hasn't responded.

As far as the CP360 holding up orders, it's the chip problem, and they have no idea when that problem will be resolved. I was told not to remove it if I need it, because it's very difficult to add after the truck leaves the factory.

LiveWire

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mache GT
I ordered a Lariat on 10/12 and then changed it to a first edition less than a week later. Sill no word here on anything besides the auto generated email that we all got. Still have hope that I will hear something in the near future. Its the only way to get through the long, long, long, wait we are all experiencing. :rolleyes:
Sponsored