Sponsored

November Hybrid Orders United

Deleted member 4137

Thank You, I have not called in a while, I will tomorrow, what can I loose, maybe I get scheduled.
I just called Ford CS and was told I am going to MY23. Told me to contact my dealer and talk things over. Guess I am not getting a 2022!!!!
Sponsored

kahunabob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Original email was a 09/19 build week. Just received an email...Build pushed to 09/26. My Bronco order was pushed twice. So maybe one more push before the Maverick gets built?

haleedog

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F150, 2016 Lincoln MKX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called my Dealer to place my 2023 order, and low and behold they say I have an order week of 11/07 and a VIN. Order date was 11/01/2021 XLT Hybrid Carbonized Grey.

shocontinental

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 11/02 order date Hybrid is scheduled for 10/31!

Ford chat gave me a VIN, finally Iā€™m able to see specs for my order and it now shows drop in bed liner instead of spray in. I thought I had squeaked by with spray in bed liner Lux package as my build sheet has it listed but oh well. All the rest of the options are correct.

Deleted member 4137

When is Ford supposed to start production on the NEW 2023 Ford Maverick Truck? Does anyone know?

Sponsored

haleedog

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F150, 2016 Lincoln MKX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, I ordered mine in November 10,2022 and today I put the same order in for a 2023, because I still have not received mine 2022 yet.
Good luck!

Danline

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Hey all my November 2021 Order friends! Just wanted to share with ya'll my new truck. As you may know, Ford decided to not honor our place in line for our 2023 transfer orders. My response to that is as follows: @Ford Motor Company Kiss my ass Ford! I will not be coming back.

Ford Maverick November Hybrid Orders United IMG_2078

Good luck to all of you. But, don't expect to see those 2023 Maverick orders anytime soon. My advice to those eagerly waiting, buy something else and enjoy it now.

Dewalt1023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all my November 2021 Order friends! Just wanted to share with ya'll my new truck. As you may know, Ford decided to not honor our place in line for our 2023 transfer orders. My response to that is as follows: @Ford Motor Company Kiss my ass Ford! I will not be coming back.

IMG_2078.jpg

Good luck to all of you. But, don't expect to see those 2023 Maverick orders anytime soon. My advice to those eagerly waiting, buy something else and enjoy it now.
How do you know they arenā€™t honoring our place in the order process for 2023? Where did you hear that at?

Sponsored

Mac.dog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you know they arenā€™t honoring our place in the order process for 2023? Where did you hear that at?
It's been documented in this forum that rollover orders will not be differentiated from new 2023 orders. All that time waiting to get built is wasted and the process starts all over again. Very disheartening.

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had to bug the dealer 4 times to reorder for converting 22my to 23my.
They kept assuring me that they got it entered in Alto Blue from VB..

Finally got confirmation today 9/20 9:34am. It was a squeaker.
Plan to call Ford CS to see what priority they can see it as.

I wonder how many on MTC missed getting their order in for conversion.

Edited
Called CS today. They confirmed my order. They did not know anything about my priority nor my private offer. Pointed finger at dealer to get information.
Dealer/sales person did not return my text.
Totally getting the run around by both ford and dealer.
They are being criminal to this customer with the lack of honesty and openness.

Last edited:

Dewalt1023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had to bug the dealer 4 times to reorder for converting 22my to 23my.
They kept assuring me that they got it entered in Alto Blue from VB..

Finally got confirmation today 9/20 9:34am. It was a squeaker.
Plan to call Ford CS to see what priority they can see it as.

I wonder how many on MTC missed getting their order in for conversion.
Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying.. there were probably more than a few that didnā€™t place rollover orders. And us November orders should be in pretty good position for a my23 since the majority of people placing new orders are at priority 19. Iā€™m holding out hope that Iā€™ll see it early next year. Especially since people are getting 22 vins that ordered in November.

Danline

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying.. there were probably more than a few that didnā€™t place rollover orders. And us November orders should be in pretty good position for a my23 since the majority of people placing new orders are at priority 19. Iā€™m holding out hope that Iā€™ll see it early next year. Especially since people are getting 22 vins that ordered in November.
The most unfortunate part about the way Ford handled this transition is that they left it up to dealers to decided who should have a greater priority. I am sure there are tons of dealers that will give priority 10 codes to those that they prefer vs those that have 22 orders pending. To your point, while many 2022 peeps probably didn't get a chance to reorder as 2023 or decided to call it quits, there will surly be many people with 2022 orders that get passed in line by new 2023 customers that were given priority 10 codes unjustifiably.

splitxc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I rolled my 22 order (Nov 2021 placed, hybrid xl) and got a priority code 11.

I ordered a new my23 with another dealer and got priority code 10.

It will be interesting to see which gets filled first, I was surprised to see an 11 for the conversion but the dealer said "that's what they are being instructed to use." My My22 order couldn't be rolled until about day 4 of order banks being open since they said it was not "balanced out" meaning there was a chance it would be picked up for production. Now it's probably back of the line with the #11...
Sponsored