Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did anyone get the letter who ordered a base x!?
Sponsored

Holdmybeer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala
Got the email saying basically the only chance to get my 22 XLT Lux Hybrid would be to change it to an IBE and drop the Lux package. And even then no guarantee.

Contact dealer in August when 23 order banks open to find out the deal Ford is offering for order holders who aren't changing original order.
I'll listen to offer and make decision in August.
Just not feeling excited about the whole thing anymore.

Holdmybeer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala
Got the email saying basically the only chance to get my 22 XLT Lux Hybrid would be to change it to an IBE and drop the Lux package. And even then no guarantee.

Contact dealer in August when 23 order banks open to find out the deal Ford is offering for order holders who aren't changing original order.
I'll listen to offer and make decision in August.
Just not feeling excited about the whole thing anymore.
ICE

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the letter and have an XL Hybrid ordered November 1 with no constraints. Called my dealership and they told me they are stil working on what their notice from Ford meant. First question out of their mouth was why would you even get this letter you have no constraints to begin with

st3v

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the letter and have an XL Hybrid ordered November 1 with no constraints. Called my dealership and they told me they are stil working on what their notice from Ford meant. First question out of their mouth was why would you even get this letter you have no constraints to begin with
Perhaps they can't build all the Hybrids? Maybe a battery supply issue.

Sponsored

Stevezilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stevezilla (hybrid XLT)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Mazda Tribute
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nov 5 order, XL with SBIL and 360; no letter.

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nov 5 order, XL with SBIL and 360; no letter.
Check your spam folder.

I would be shocked if any November Hybrid orders with any options are being built in the 2022 model year.

Let’s accept and move on. Now what changes if any are we going to make to our 2023. I am changing from White to something else…not yet sure.

tonyfall1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check your spam folder.

I would be shocked if any November Hybrid orders with any options are being built in the 2022 model year.

Let’s accept and move on. Now what changes if any are we going to make to our 2023. I am changing from White to something else…not yet sure.
I ordered an XL Hybrid with moonroof on 11/11, no constraints. I chatted with Ford yesterday and they said I am now a priority 01. I had been a priority 10 since I ordered. I don't want to get my hopes up but seems like progress.

Chat:
Thank you for being patient. I am currently looking at your order for your 2022 Maverick. It is showing In Order Processing, which means the order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action. It is not showing a build date as of yet.

Vandra at 11:25, Jul 8:
Your priority code is 01

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XL Hybrid with moonroof on 11/11, no constraints. I chatted with Ford yesterday and they said I am now a priority 01. I had been a priority 10 since I ordered. I don't want to get my hopes up but seems like progress.

Chat:
Thank you for being patient. I am currently looking at your order for your 2022 Maverick. It is showing In Order Processing, which means the order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action. It is not showing a build date as of yet.

Your priority code is 01
That’s great. Hope you get your mav!
I have the Lux package and a few other goodies so I and many others are hosed.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is Priority 01? I haven't heard it mentioned until recently. @fordvideoguy can you shed some light?

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
What is Priority 01? I haven't heard it mentioned until recently. @fordvideoguy can you shed some light?
The region can give an order 1-9 priority, we usually see 02 but they can give an order 01, giving them the highest priority at that dealer. So if you see a 01 it is almost guaranteed to be scheduled the next time the dealer has allocations and they are scheduling. We see some 01 on manually allocated models like GT500 and we see it lately on Lightning orders.

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Chat:

Your priority code is 01
A true cynic might believe that digits are just transposed and the chat operator meant to say "10".

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The region can give an order 1-9 priority, we usually see 02 but they can give an order 01, giving them the highest priority at that dealer. So if you see a 01 it is almost guaranteed to be scheduled the next time the dealer has allocations and they are scheduling. We see some 01 on manually allocated models like GT500 and we see it lately on Lightning orders.
Allocations? I thought that was a thing of the past. That Ford was going to try and build first in first out if possible with no regard to dealer allocations.

tonyfall1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A true cynic might believe that digits are just transposed and the chat operator meant to say "10".
LOL I am a true cynic the way things have been going and asked that very question. She assured me it is a 01.
Sponsored