Sinner

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD 2.0l
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me today I'm a priority two. Is that good with this new email system?

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me today I'm a priority two. Is that good with this new email system?
In general, Priority 2 means it's in the last stage of waiting to be assigned a Production week. However, multiple people have reported here on MTC that they have had orders sit in Priority 2 for weeks or even months without being scheduled.

Best bet is to skip your dealer and contact Ford customer service via phone or chat: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...o-get-status-track-your-maverick-order.12777/

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I chatted with Ford Customer service today. They normally say that my status is "processing and waiting to be built". Today for the first time they said the status is "Unscheduled - Clean".

I asked about the change and they clarified that my primary status is Order Processing, and my secondary status is Unscheduled - Clean.

So, is this a real (albeit small) change in my status, or were the previous customer reps just quoting the primary status?

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I chatted with Ford Customer service today. They normally say that my status is "processing and waiting to be built". Today for the first time they said the status is "Unscheduled - Clean".

I asked about the change and they clarified that my primary status is Order Processing, and my secondary status is Unscheduled - Clean.

So, is this a real (albeit small) change in my status, or were the previous customer reps just quoting the primary status?
This means your order is good and that you don’t have any items on the constraint lists.

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its interesting the game many dealers play - The Maverick I bought last week ( a refused order )
The finance guy said - uh ford has the highest rates. I said well here's an ad for 2.9% until April -- he shuffled some papers and said he couldn't find it. He said my rate was 4.5 I said then I want Ford financing. I have a credit rating in the 800's so that wasn't the problem. Ended up he "did me a favor" and got me Capital One Auto Finance for near the same price.
I called Ford Credit and complained and asked why thy didn't have the deal - well he actually ran my credit with Ford - she said she didn't know why he didn't do Ford as I was completely approved and she saw my app as well as the 2.9 offer WAS available.

The end result was the Ford Credit lady said well you shouldn't have signed the paperwork if you wanted Ford Financing - now there's nothing they could do- she said wow he should have done Ford. I said uh huh. I explained that with Mavericks unless paying total cash, a customer was somewhat at the dealership's mercy due to availability. To think that I will be offered the 0% at 60 months that was in place when my August ordered vehicle comes in - uh huh "shuffle shuffle uhhhh we cant find that deal " says the slimy finance guy.

Tim you are the exception certainly not the rule in folks that work for dealerships and I thank you for your info as well - however, the 90% of us that have to deal with the dishonesty, lies, misrepresentation of most dealerships are the ones screaming - go to a direct model and cut out dealerships completely. One day that will happen and ruin it for the honest guys like yourself. Hopefully Ford will hire you as a Brand Ambassador.
When did they ever offer 60 months at 0%?? I thought 0% was only for 36 months.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you tried calling the customer service number or the chat lately? With a 25 June order you should be at least getting a VIN (and perhaps even a build week) soon. Seems the vast majority of folks who have posted here about receiving VINs of late are June/July orders...
6 July here. No VIN, No build week, No Mav. Area 51, XLT Lux, nothing else.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep checking, hopefully soon!
I'm in no particular hurry, and it's quickly getting to the point that I would rather have a MY23 delivered in Oct/Nov/Dec than a MY22 delivered in July/Aug/Sep (and at this point, the earliest I could expect to have it in my garage is end of July).

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in no particular hurry, and it's quickly getting to the point that I would rather have a MY23 delivered in Oct/Nov/Dec than a MY22 delivered in July/Aug/Sep (and at this point, the earliest I could expect to have it in my garage is end of July).
Understood... that's the one silver lining for my late Oct constrained order - if I get rolled to MY23 maybe there will be some cool (but simple) new features like a split rear seat or whatever. Plus all the "first-year-glitch" software patches will have been pushed by then.

But man, July 6th order and no build date yet, there's just no excuse for that, constrained or not.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Understood... that's the one silver lining for my late Oct constrained order - if I get rolled to MY23 maybe there will be some cool (but simple) new features like a split rear seat or whatever. Plus all the "first-year-glitch" software patches will have been pushed by then.

But man, July 6th order and no build date yet, there's just no excuse for that, constrained or not.
Mostly due to small low-volume dealer. I may be their only hybrid order (they've gotten two EBs, the second of which I think was the owners after he saw the first). If Ford is being honest about going by order date now, I suspect I'll get a build date soon.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When did they ever offer 60 months at 0%?? I thought 0% was only for 36 months.
OK I stand corrected - these are the correct numbers for last June -

All Mavericks offer 0% financing for 36 months, a surprisingly good deal considering the truck was just unveiled.
For longer terms, the Maverick's rates are 0.9% for 48 months, with 60 and 72-month options at 1.9% and 3.9%, respectively.

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure when new system is to be implemented. However, I did received a text from my dealer yesterday with a build date and VIN#. I've not gotten an email from Ford with this information.

I placed my order and received a confirmation on June 23rd. Build was a Lariat, Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Luxury & CoPilot 360 with a trailer hitch. Text said it was scheduled to be built the week of May 9th.

So I'm guessing its like "Meet the new System. Same as the System" .
Exactly same as my build, & I have a build date of 5/9 as well. I did not receive an email, but called Customer Service three weeks ago & they gave me my vin & build date. Let's hope the build date holds, & not delayed any longer.

KCMav

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRC & Civic
Got an email 4/8 stating my hybrid XLT with lux & 360 is scheduled for production the week of 5/2! I had called Ford 2 weeks ago & got that info plus vin #. Order date was 6/22. With this email came I thought my production date was moved ahead. Getting too optimistic!!!
Sponsored