Sponsored

Can a package be modified once a build date is given?

Dfleisig

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I placed an order for a Maverick XLT with CP360 and SIBL on 10/14/21. I have never received an email from Ford but learned by calling the dealership that I have a VIN (got that in December) and learned I have a build date 2/16 (called dealership and got that this past week). In looking at the threads here it sounds like a number of orders with CP and SIBL have been delayed or orders are being built and then put on hold while waiting on chip shipments. I see that some folks have opted to drop some of their special packages to avoid the delay but what isn't clear to me is where online you can do that. I was under the impression that once a build date was set you could no longer change the order. Is that true?

Thanks.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No change after scheduling.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed an order for a Maverick XLT with CP360 and SIBL on 10/14/21. I have never received an email from Ford but learned by calling the dealership that I have a VIN (got that in December) and learned I have a build date 2/16 (called dealership and got that this past week). In looking at the threads here it sounds like a number of orders with CP and SIBL have been delayed or orders are being built and then put on hold while waiting on chip shipments. I see that some folks have opted to drop some of their special packages to avoid the delay but what isn't clear to me is where online you can do that. I was under the impression that once a build date was set you could no longer change the order. Is that true?

Thanks.
👎
Sponsored