First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Aspire
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My original Hybrid order was September 10, 2021 - which will be 577 days IF FoMoCo holds to their latest production date. I had a 2022 VIN and also have a 2023 VIN. I've not talked to my dealer contact directly and prefer to have EVERTYING in writing, just to be sure of clarity. I'm in the same situation as others I've seen on the site in that I had to find out about cancellations, delays and updates directly from the manufacturer since my dealer seems to have no real customer service skills whatsoever. I come from a 45+ years experience in customer service in a manufacturing environment and had to go through the COVID constraint on supplies and raw materials. HOWEVER, one needs to let THE CUSTOMER KNOW WTF IS GOING ON. Dealers who know less than their customers is unacceptable and unprofessional. I HAVE FIRED PEOPLE FOR LESS. My industry has been very keen about keeping FIFO due to any and all delays, so I really lose my shit when I see 2023 models on the street and I don't have mine. I'm also one who has lost THOUSANDS in value on selling an extra car because of dealer and FoMoCo ineptness to help pay for my new truck. The manufacturer really needs to do FIFO just to show good faith to the thousands who have waited. I also believe, like others on this site, that ALL DEALERS want the special order customers to go away so they can reap $5-10,000 more in profit.
It sounds like you’re talking about my dealer 😁😁😁
Sponsored

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was this mentioned last night?

HRG
Yes. He said there is nothing in stone on the July date, so he doesn't know where that date came from. But given that October will be scheduled in August and MY24 starts in October, he can see Ford opening the banks for MY24 in August once they close out MY23 scheduling.

Newtruck West Coast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It sounds like you’re talking about my dealer 😁😁😁
I intend to forward everything on to a contact I found on the BOD for FoMoCo to see if my experience meets their core values and customer service standards..and just found out my manufacturing date just lost another four days...and AGAIN, I had to discover it, not the dealoer.
Sponsored