First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last year I purchased and took delivery of a hybrid Maverick.. Absolutely love it.. Have another one on order. In the past I owned 9 new Silverado's and 3 new F150. Thinking about canceling the Maverick that's on order. Dealer doesn't seem to give a c*** about selling me a new MAVRICK. Putting a Toyota Stout on order. Any comments?
Please post the credit card deposit receipt so we can see which dealer is the scam of the century. No one has even seen a spy shot of a stout test mule out in the wild. It ain't happening until at least 2025. Ford is the only game in town for a hybrid compact truck and it's driving people nuts!
Sponsored

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stout Who What🥴🥺 Funny I was just in my Toyota dealer today like so many people have said Stout ? We talked about the RAV4 Prime The Stout and the New Crown luxury vehicle with 21 inch wheels coming out and Toyota not wanting making all Electric vehicles but lots of Hybrids . If there is a stout coming in the next year he did not know anything about it ??

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Please post the credit card deposit receipt so we can see which dealer is the scam of the century. No one has even seen a spy shot of a stout test mule out in the wild.
Spy shot of "Stout" just released.
And it's got a dually rear end.
It is short AND stout.
Should handily out pull the Maverick.

Ford Maverick Mavrick vs Toyota Stout 10168B46-DE46-4C55-B584-F6B0D5877510

Ford Maverick Mavrick vs Toyota Stout 57B69312-54BD-4580-8EDA-40B394A4815E

But they spelled "Trucker" wrong.
Must be the translation.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
TOYOTA STOUT = SASQUATCH = ALIENS

For the last time, there is NO Toyota Stout.

IF Toyota is working on a small pickup for the North American market, you are looking at 2026 or beyond.

I am now going to hit the ignore button on this post and head back to reality...
Holy sh&#$@… I just learned there’s an ignore button.

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please what the heck is that monstrosity 🥺🤥🥴🤔👎⁉. The date on the pic is THREE YEARS OLD 🥀. If that's a STOUT ⁉. Ford has nothing at all to worry about!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A thread on a discussion of a make believe toyota. Now insanity has hit this forum,. Can I predict what might come out by 2025 or 2026. No I will let the geniuses predict that.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The difference between the Stout and maverick is 1 thing. The Toyota you will be able to buy unlike the Ford. Toyota has issues with orders as the Dealer can not select options, colors, trims that come into the dealer. However given that I do not trust Ford at all anymore. Having both maverick and Bronco orders. I will likely never see either of them.
By the time this unconfirmed, unannounced, unknown Stout comes along, Ford dealerships will be lousy with Mavericks. Either they will ram up when its worth it or the popularity will fade. Either way it will be year 4 of the Maverick.

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Many have already nailed it, there is no such thing as a "Stout," unless you're talking beer. ....in which case, I would like one of those, but not such a Toyota.
Every one of them portrayed in online media is nothing more than photoshopped Mavericks or some other vehicle w/a Toyota badge grafted on.
There's been no speculation of platform, powertrain, capabilities, or actual production date. Everything has been smoke in mirrors. Yet some online media have already been praising this fictional vehicle and bashing Mavericks as having "Deal Breaking Issues," as if they have Pinto gas tanks, severe frame corrosion problems(Tacoma,Tundra, Sequoia), and a propensity to run themselves into the back end of stopped emergency vehicles.

Farmer1972

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Aspire
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your local Toyota dealer is taking "orders" of a non-existent vehicle that only exists on clickbait Youtube channels by now, then I do believe you have a scam artist at your local Toyota dealership.
That’s how I feel about my ford dealer

Sponsored

Rick Hibdon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had 3 Rangers, and loved them all. I seriously looked at a Tacoma a few years back. You could still get a 4 cyl, manual trans.. All I could find on the lot were Tacomas in the 35 to 45 thousand range.. What amazed me most was that an F-150 full size got the same or BETTER mpg than a Tacoma.. and was actually LESS money. Toyota and Nissan little trucks get poor mileage..
I seriously doubt Toyota will again build a true small truck. There would be years of govt. testing to go through.
For the time being, Ford owns the small truck market. There were a lot of us that have been wanting a small truck, basic model, no ridiculous doo dads... for a fair price.

Laketime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick xlt hybrid Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last year I purchased and took delivery of a hybrid Maverick.. Absolutely love it.. Have another one on order. In the past I owned 9 new Silverado's and 3 new F150. Thinking about canceling the Maverick that's on order. Dealer doesn't seem to give a c*** about selling me a new MAVRICK. Putting a Toyota Stout on order. Any comments?
That's exa
That is exactly my plan when I heard about the Stout. I currently have a 22 Mav hybrid XLT that I love but also have a Prius that we also like. My plan is to keep the Maverick until if and when the Stout becomes reality. I will then order a Stout and sell the Mav when I purchase the Stout hybrid. That way I'm good still having the Mav whether or not the Stout comes in.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You might as well add 2-4 years to that virtual Stout order. If Toyota history repeats itself ie Rav 4 Prime. Huge markups and very long waiting lists. We ended up buying a 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Received it in 6 months and it's getting 40-45 miles on a full battery. Not a single problem with it since we received it in January.

24forsure

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think this is just a scam! The pictures I’ve seen look an awful lot like a photoshopped Mav.
Sponsored