Hot Pepper Red Lariat added:

245/65r17 BFG KO2, tires​
RokBlokz mud flaps,​
TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover​
Yakima roof rack​

Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 3.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 4.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 5.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 1.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 2.jpg
Hey, that's my white XL! :)
Sponsored

z06bust

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone have the part numbers for the roof racks themselves and do they cause any damage or air leaks on the door seals?

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I dunno, a carrier box on top of ANY pickup cabin looks awkward to me. Wrecks the look of the Maverick IMHO.

kw86er

First Name
KW86ER
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2L XLT FX4
I dunno, a carrier box on top of ANY pickup cabin looks awkward to me. Wrecks the look of the Maverick IMHO.
I agree, however it is a utilitarian vehicle. If it adds function and that is you goal then good for you. If you are a form over function person I do not think that the Maverick is a good "Overlanding" look and will never function great as such either.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want the bed towers from Thule or Yakima. It looks like Thule's might go up a little higher.

I plan to put my Yakima skybox over the bed with the front of it just over the back of the cab. That way I can still use and fill the bed and then have overhead storage. Primarily plan to use this for beach trips or trips with the family. It should provide a bunch of space.

Sponsored

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If it adds function and that is your goal then good for you..
Function that comes at the cost of gas mileage is not good for you...or anybody else if we are looking at the big picture 😉.

CGMaverick

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT

RokBlokz mud flaps,​
Yakima roof rack​

Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 3.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 4.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 5.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 1.jpg

2022 Ford Mavericks With Cab Roof Racks & Cargo Carrier Box -- Yakima and Thule 2.jpg

RokBlokz mud flaps,​
Yakima roof rack​

Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

What's the length of the cross bars?

gear1975

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Civic, 2006 Pathfinder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I only leave the carrier box when I'm using it, as it's a very simple 30sec process to mount/remove it. The bars themselves is an easy install/remove process too, takes only a couple minutes with the included tool.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

RokBlokz mud flaps,​
Yakima roof rack​

Oxford White XL added:

Thule roof rack​
Thule carrier box​

I would like to see that tall rack that fits on the bed by the tailgate. It's as tall as the roof so I can carry a canoe.

Sponsored

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had Yakima racks on order for a month. Still dealers have no idea when they will be available. Story on Thule is the same.

gear1975

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Civic, 2006 Pathfinder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had Yakima racks on order for a month. Still dealers have no idea when they will be available. Story on Thule is the same.
I ordered my Thule system direct from Thule, and it arrived less than a week later. I didn't bother getting from the dealership. Maybe try that?

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Thule system direct from Thule, and it arrived less than a week later. I didn't bother getting from the dealership. Maybe try that?
I'll try.

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cancelled Rack Attack and ordered direct from Thule. Order accepted items in stock. Thanks Gear1975.