A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd love to see the breakdown of packages and options people ordered that are in production. To see where I stand.
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Saw mine was changed this morning. XLT lux Ecoboost FX4 with 4k.

jasperpants

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I was under the impression Ford was building in its own battery plant. Perhaps it was the complete assembly, ready for installation that was under FoMoCo control.
Interesting. I would have to think Ford would do pack assembly only and leave cell production to LG Chem. Much lower cost/risk/learning curve for Ford.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw mine was changed this morning. XLT lux Ecoboost FX4 with 4k.
Nice!

I wonder if these are simply updating a week in advance of everyone's actual build day? I didn't know mine until I reached out to Granger - they said my build day is 9/13 - my Ford order tracker updated this past Monday, which is a 1 week interval.

Do you happen to know your build date? I thought that was being provided in the Ford emails (which haven't been coming since the initial order placement for me), but I could be wrong. Is your build date 9/16?

Sponsored

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Nice!

I wonder if these are simply updating a week in advance of everyone's actual build day? I didn't know mine until I reached out to Granger - they said my build day is 9/13 - my Ford order tracker updated this past Monday, which is a 1 week interval.

Do you happen to know your build date? I thought that was being provided in the Ford emails (which haven't been coming since the initial order placement for me), but I could be wrong. Is your build date 9/16?
No, it's 9/13 as well. The build date isn't a day, but the week.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, it's 9/13 as well. The build date isn't a day, but the week.
Granger let me know my actual build date (perhaps only the dealer can see this detail) which happened to be the same as the build week for me. Thanks, I was curious!

TMFord

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT
AWD
Lux
FX4
Black

Scheduled for 9-15, changed to "in production" this morning.

Dancebuff

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone have a VIN without a build date?
I did, for a long time, maybe six weeks. Never heard from Ford except for order confirmation a long time ago. Then I emailed my dealership yesterday and he said my build date is 9/14! I checked the Ford site and it finally says In Production. I ordered June 9.

Sponsored

Dancebuff

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
if you only received a order confirmation how did you know your VIN number? Just an impatient wonderer here!
I had that situation and I still don't understand why. I had a confirmation from Ford, then after emailing the dealer he told me my VIN a long time ago. But there was nothing different in the order tracker. I emailed again yesterday and dealer said my build date is 9/14. I've never heard from Ford again though, but I am excited. Ordered June 9,.

whtnrdy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine at my dealer on 7/24 and received a confirmation email from Ford the same day. I received my "Scheduled for Production" email from Ford on 8/5 for a build date of 9/20. I received the VIN in the 8/5 email.

I have not received any other emails from my dealer or Ford other than these two. Hopefully this means it is still scheduled for next week.

martman

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JK Oscar Mike
Order date 06/14/2021. From the beginning said production was scheduled the week of 09/13/2021. Today mine moved from order confirmed to " in production and the window sticker populates with mileage figures.

Attachments

whtnrdy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order date 06/14/2021. From the beginning said production was scheduled the week of 09/13/2021. Today mine moved from order confirmed to " in production and the window sticker populates with mileage figures.
We have the EXACT same order. Hope that means that mine does start production next Monday.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for posting..... The window sticker shows the EPA MPG for the EB, I'm betting those are conservative numbers since we have seen other EB Mavericks with high combined MPG.

So a few things I saw that are interesting on your window sticker..

HEADLAMPS -WIPER ACTIVATED
HEADLAMPS-LED AUTO HI-BEAM
HEADLAMPS-LED AUTO ON/OFF

The Maverick has headlamp wipers?
The Maverick has LED headlights? not daytime running lights....

FORDPASS™ CONNECT 4GWI-FI HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM
REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
REMOTE START- FORDPASS APP

Now if this standard on all Mavericks or with the Lux package? Since my dealer was telling me that to get remote keyless entry or start I needed to go with the Lux Package or have it added after delivery
Sponsored