Sponsored

This just in: Repeatedly hitting "refresh" on the Ford Tracker will NOT make your status change to "Built"

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Folks all over the country are growing reportedly more and more anxious and impatient with Ford's vehicle tracking website. One user, who frequently reports no new items appearing in fridge regardless of how long he stood in front of it with the door open, claimed that repeatedly hitting his browser's refresh button oddly did not prompt any change to his vehicle's "In Production" status.

The user, only known as "Air Shootist", was approached for comment and had only this to say: "This is bullshit. "iN pRoDuCtIoN" for 3 weeks? Come on. When is Ford going to get it together? I have been feeding the tracker more than its fair share of refreshes and no "Built" or "Shipped" status. Just more of the same old "iN pRoDuCtIoN" status, for 3 weeks now. I never had a grey hair on my head before, now I have several."

Recent reports indicate that many users have missed out on important life-defining moments such as their babies being born, their children's' graduations, family members' funerals, and/or having a full time job due to their incessant refreshing of the Ford tracking website at all hours of the day and night.

Will people ever get their trucks? How much hate is warranted by these victims towards actual Maverick owners who already have their trucks? Will these lagging deliveries cause a nationwide impatience epidemic?

We will continue following this story as it develops.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Folks all over the country are growing reportedly more and more anxious and impatient with Ford's vehicle tracking website. One user, who frequently reports no new items appearing in fridge regardless of how long he stood in front of it with the door open, claimed that repeatedly hitting his browser's refresh button oddly did not prompt any change to his vehicle's "In Production" status.

The user, only known as "Air Shootist", was approached for comment and had only this to say: "This is bullshit. "iN pRoDuCtIoN" for 3 weeks? Come on. When is Ford going to get it together? I have been feeding the tracker more than its fair share of refreshes and no "Built" or "Shipped" status. Just more of the same old "iN pRoDuCtIoN" status, for 3 weeks now. I never had a grey hair on my head before, now I have several."

Recent reports indicate that many users have missed out on important life-defining moments such as their babies being born, their children's' graduations, family members' funerals, and/or having a full time job due to their incessant refreshing of the Ford tracking website at all hours of the day and night. Will people every get their trucks? How much hate is warranted by these victims towards actual Maverick owners who already have their trucks? Will these lagging deliveries cause a nationwide impatience epidemic?

In production sounds much much better than "In order processing" ;)

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick This just in: Repeatedly hitting "refresh" on the Ford Tracker will NOT make your status change to "Built" C84PeJN[1]

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ha, I've been in production for around that long too. Getting more and more impatient...

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's a little like bitcoin mining. Hitting the "refresh" key actually powers Ford's production line and helps them to produce vehicles faster. Not sure exactly how it works; something to do with blockchain and the internet, but it works. Trust me.

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Recent reports indicate that many users have missed out on important life-defining moments such as their babies being born, their children's' graduations, family members' funerals, and/or having a full time job due to their incessant refreshing of the Ford tracking website at all hours of the day and night. Will people every get their trucks? How much hate is warranted by these victims towards actual Maverick owners who already have their trucks? Will these lagging deliveries cause a nationwide impatience epidemic?

Can confirm.

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Meanwhile, further south in Texas, a woman only known as "MiMi E" has had her home AND work IP addresses, email addresses, and both work and cell numbers blocked, as Ford employees cannot update Air Shootist's status due to being inundated with status requests from her. A temporary restraining order was also placed by her local Ford dealer.

More news at 11. Stay tuned.

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Meanwhile, further south in Texas, a woman only known as "MiMi E" has had her home AND work IP addresses, email addresses, and both work and cell numbers blocked, as Ford employees cannot update Air Shootist's status due to being inundated with status requests from her. A temporary restraining order was also placed by her local Ford dealer.

More news at 11. Stay tuned.
Based response. Thanks, queen.

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Breaking news: a woman in Texas has become the first known case ever of trigger finger to every digit, as well as carpal tunnel in both wrists and ankles. When asked how this came about, the woman known as MiMi E. responded, " I was trying to refresh the build status on my ordered Maverick, and Air Shootist was getting there before me." While the primary concern was her physical condition, a mental evaluation was underway at the time of this newscast.
Follow this story for updates at noon.

Sponsored

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: in additional news the EPA has shut down after been dealing with overwhelming DDOS attacks. Their websites have been inundated with millions of hits as users seem to be checking EPA mileage at an unreasonable rate. Experts are baffled

Investigation News 7 talked to soon-to-be Maverick owner Jakb and he has an explanation. "Oh yah, we've been checking that there EPA for Mav MPG for ages. I check it every hour every day." When reminded that the Maverick Hybrids EPA numbers are already out he responded "Well ya know, that little algorithm has been checking the fueleconomy.gov so we'll. Didn't want to break the little ones heart don't ya know. We all said we would just keep quiet so he can do his job and be the hero one day. What's a little webcheck gonna do eh?"

Ford Maverick This just in: Repeatedly hitting "refresh" on the Ford Tracker will NOT make your status change to "Built" Screenshot_20211109-073411_Drive

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This just in: Maverick pre-order customers are driving up the sales of F5 replacement keyboard keys resulting in a widespread, market-upsetting trend for components.

These pre-order customers have been largely, en masse, smashing the living shit out of their F5 keys on their laptops and desktops in a desperate bid to receive a newly changed status on their Maverick pre-orders. This has caused their F5 keys to become almost instantly worn out, and in need of replacement.

The uptick in demand for the F5 keys has caused the price of ABS plastic, used in keyboard key construction, to reach historic highs and is resulting in a worldwide shortage. Coincidentally, many of the components of the Maverick dash and trim utilize this same material, which is further slowing down Maverick production and delivery times.

More on this as the story unfolds.

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This just in: Maverick pre-order customers are driving up the sales of F5 replacement keyboard keys resulting in a widespread, market-upsetting trend for components.

These pre-order customers have been largely, en masse, smashing the living shit out of their F5 keys on their laptops and desktops in a desperate bid to receive a newly changed status on their Maverick pre-orders. This has caused their F5 keys to become almost instantly worn out, and in need of replacement.

The uptick in demand for the F5 keys has caused the price of ABS plastic, used in keyboard key construction, to reach historic highs and is resulting in a worldwide shortage. Coincidentally, many of the components of the Maverick dash and trim utilize this same material, which is further slowing down Maverick production and delivery times.

More on this as the story unfolds.
Man, y'all are on a roll! Creative!

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man, y'all are on a roll! Creative!
We are currently awaiting additional reports surrounding this thread's topic from our on-site correspondent; Miss MimiE.

Dustykatt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F150 FX2, 2017 Honda Africa Twin
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Recent reports indicate that many users have missed out on important life-defining moments such as their babies being born, their children's' graduations, family members' funerals, and/or having a full time job due to their incessant refreshing of the Ford tracking website at all hours of the day and night.

Will people ever get their trucks? How much hate is warranted by these victims towards actual Maverick owners who already have their trucks? Will these lagging deliveries cause a nationwide impatience epidemic?

HEY! stop looking over my shoulder!
Sponsored