Sponsored

This just in: Repeatedly hitting "refresh" on the Ford Tracker will NOT make your status change to "Built"

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Folks all over the country are growing reportedly more and more anxious and impatient with Ford's vehicle tracking website. One user, who frequently reports no new items appearing in fridge regardless of how long he stood in front of it with the door open, claimed that repeatedly hitting his browser's refresh button oddly did not prompt any change to his vehicle's "In Production" status.

The user, only known as "Air Shootist", was approached for comment and had only this to say: "This is bullshit. "iN pRoDuCtIoN" for 3 weeks? Come on. When is Ford going to get it together? I have been feeding the tracker more than its fair share of refreshes and no "Built" or "Shipped" status. Just more of the same old "iN pRoDuCtIoN" status, for 3 weeks now. I never had a grey hair on my head before, now I have several."

Recent reports indicate that many users have missed out on important life-defining moments such as their babies being born, their children's' graduations, family members' funerals, and/or having a full time job due to their incessant refreshing of the Ford tracking website at all hours of the day and night.

Will people ever get their trucks? How much hate is warranted by these victims towards actual Maverick owners who already have their trucks? Will these lagging deliveries cause a nationwide impatience epidemic?

We will continue following this story as it develops.
You must be near that IL railyard where my Maverick was last spotted, but you have slowed the internet there so my Truck has disappeared as they needed to route the power to your neighborhood for those extra refreshes!
Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I won't believe this until I hear it from Ford Video Guy (Timmy B). Until then, I'm gonna keep refreshing!

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

In a newscast from our TV affiliate KJBK in Dearborn, a woman, known by MiMi E on forums dedicated to current and future Ford Maverick owners, was physically restrained when she attacked a Ford Marketing executive. The action was preceded by a call to check the status of her ordered 2022 Maverick. After being given five previous build dates, she was told by a marketing exec only known as Maria that there was no status date; the build only showed in production. A melee ensued. Currently MiMi E is in the Wayne County jail, awaiting arraignment. The executive is under sedation in critical condition in an area hospital.

Stay tuned as more in this unfolding story continues....

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Just breaking---

In Florida, a person known only as spyderman01 was arrested under RICO statutes for allegedly attempting to impede the electric grid in northern states. Ameren Illinois reported that irregularities were noticed in the grid, and the attempted hack was traced to the town of Satellite Beach, Florida. The FBI converged on a home there, and were shortly seen taking out a suspect in handcuffs. Wearing a Ford Maverick teeshirt with the added name Joseph on the back, the man was led away, screaming, "I just want my truck!" "Blame Ford Motor Company!" Both Ford Motor Company and the local dealership declined to comment. The FBI also failed to comment, as they don't want to impede the ongoing investigation.

Developing stories continue to evolve, so stay tuned to this thread.
Sponsored