First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry if I missed where this question was answered, but I'm still not clear at what point, and from whom we receive our vin number. Do we receive an email from Ford, or from the dealer?

For the folks here who know their vin number, how did you receive it?
Sponsored

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry if I missed where this question was answered, but I'm still not clear at what point, and from whom we receive our vin number. Do we receive an email from Ford, or from the dealer?

Not sure about everybody else, but I first got the VIN when my dealer contacted me with a build date. I thought I didn't get scheduled as I never got a scheduling email (but did get a confirmation email). I called Ford Customer Service to verify they still had my correct email and she also asked if I wanted my VIN, so I said, "Sure!"....and it matched the one the dealer gave me. Still wish I'd get the emails though, it's a bit more exciting to get that Ford email. She also said that all my stuff was good and that a lot of people have not been getting emails because their email system got overloaded. Who knows??

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot (ex wife's, not my choice)
To y'all that have a build date of next week, congrats!!

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has the in production note on both phone and PC browsers.
The difference we’re seeing is a blue circle around the white circle in mine, but not in some others, which maybe indicates “in progress”?

I received my VIN in an email directly from Ford, it was part of the email that confirmed my scheduled build week.

Sponsored

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How fast does the dealer usually respond after a reservation? Never seen anything like this. Told my local dealer I was willing to give them money and they have not responded since 6/30- still a lowly reservation

G Grampa Duey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Galaxy, '14 T rod, '22 XLT hot pepper.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any of you 'in production' folks been able to pull up a window sticker?

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit HD, Subaru Forester
Just curious, how many folks have a "Customer Order Number" and a VIN and when did they receive them? All I have is confirmation of my order.
I am in the SAME situation. Where do we get the Vin and Order number after receiving a confirmation from Ford Program HQ?

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in the SAME situation. Where do we get the Vin and Order number after receiving a confirmation from Ford Program HQ?
You guys may be out of the loop, only a very small fraction of people have been “scheduled for production”, the vast vast majority just have order confirmations, which is good to have, but I can only tell you just look at this forum and you’ll see… people are variations of anxious, pissed, or patient about getting their Maverick scheduled for build by end of year. There are so many unknowns right now and Ford is being tight lipped about any detailed information, its all second or third hand info from dealers or somebody’s cousin lol.

Bottom line is, if you get scheduled for build, you are very very lucky at this point. They send out scheduled for build confirmations on Thursday mornings, so check back in to see more hope and despair this week.

Last edited:
Sponsored

aberdeenmeadows

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider 124 and Mazda 6
Bottom line is, if you get scheduled for build, you are very very lucky at this point. They send out scheduled for build confirmations on Thursday mornings, so check back in to see more hope and despair this week.
For me, mine was in production on August 20th and in the body shop, but then they shipped out to the external body shop to get the decals put on "FX4" and looks like it returned back to the production plant. The Built icon doesn't light up nor is there a built date and yet the dealer says it indicated "transport"

These are the terms I know, and when contacting the dealer they may reference some of these below.

Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? 1630993102582

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me my order had a note that it was "pending parts allocations" but none of my options are on the commodities list, so I figure it's the hybrid component that's holding it up. Fingers crossed I can get that Area 51 in my driveway before the cold weather hits. The heater in the '97 Ranger leaves you cold for about the first 25 minutes of your commute. Looking forward to that remote start lol!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me, mine was in production on August 20th and in the body shop, but then they shipped out to the external body shop to get the decals put on "FX4" and looks like it returned back to the production plant. The Built icon doesn't light up nor is there a built date and yet the dealer says it indicated "transport"

These are the terms I know, and when contacting the dealer they may reference some of these below.

1630993102582.png
No retail orders have been built yet. If they are telling you this, they are trying to sell you a stock unit or didn't order correctly. They may not be able to sell that unit to you at all if it is intended to be their store demo as well.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How fast does the dealer usually respond after a reservation? Never seen anything like this. Told my local dealer I was willing to give them money and they have not responded since 6/30- still a lowly reservation
You need to find another dealer. Just reach out directly, there is no longer an online reservation option.