brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did this guy escape the from the Probationary van that’s just out of the frame and made a flash video? Why’s he yelling? Misinformation on the Maverick having HID headlights and I stopped watching 1min in.
I laughed when I saw that. All I could think of is it would be the perfect foreshadow for spoof/viral/parody horror video where a Michael Myers-type slasher slowly moves into view and murders the host.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad I read the comments before clicking the video. I'll just live my life imagining how terrible of a review this is. hahaha.

Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They’re so thirsty for it they’ll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there’s no water, they’ll drink the sand.

HRG

shark978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
canyon
Engine
Undecided
not gonna lie the ranger looks so much better. but also 2x the price.

The Tremor package is noice. I think this was a unflattering choice of comp to the Mav. A Mav with a better color, FX4 etc would have come off better.

Jon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
How is there 6 rim choices? There isn’t that many choices unless you count sliding thru the packages. The XL you have no choice.

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit HD, Subaru Forester
Did this guy escape the from the Probationary van that’s just out of the frame and made a flash video? Why’s he yelling? Misinformation on the Maverick having HID headlights and I stopped watching 1min in.
I TOTALLY agree. This "guy" is out on a limb. Is this his first day at the dealership or what! Agree that he needs to use "guys" a lot less. Misinformation on the XLT and finally, why compare the Maverick with a larger truck that is designed for an entirely different buyer. Why not compare to a F150 or even a F350. Waste of time. Just my thoughts, no hate here...........just don't understand why he is on this website. Are we so desperate to see a Maverick that we need this???

Sponsored

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One thing that bugs me is it seems like when it is parked next to a ranger it's always a 4X4 that sits higher and makes the Maverick look so short....show me 2wd XLT Ranger and FWD XLT Maverick

The other thing (he said it weird so I may have just mis understood) he said the ranger had more rear leg room, which it doesn't.
You're right! He needs to review his stats on size before he does a video. GUYS!!!!!!!!

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Part of my job requires being a professional trainer, and I am a "Lead Delivery Skill" trainer which means I train others how to do presentations, classroom instruction, and demos more than actual technical content delivery. I know he's trying to be informative, but his presentation style needs work.

The content itself is good, but I had to mute it to get through a few parts. Honestly, I am half-tempted to go to my dealership and help my sales guy do one of these. Volume leveling, pre-recorded with less filler words (right, guys? LOL), using body language to accentuate the message rather than distract from it, etc.

It was nice to see more views of a real maverick with inside and out views of things so I know what to expect.
Please! He needs some help from you. This was insane.....and about two days too long.

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is there 6 rim choices? There isn’t that many choices unless you count sliding thru the packages. The XL you have no choice.
Maybe he means if you put a different rim on each tire plus the two spares under the front seat and in the glove box. What a trip!

Reactions: Jon

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I laughed when I saw that. All I could think of is it would be the perfect foreshadow for spoof/viral/parody horror video where a Michael Myers-type slasher slowly moves into view and murders the host.
I serious thought it was an SNL spoof that would end with an old Maverick pulling up and showing off its' tremendous "leg room." Guess not GUYS!!!

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those white socks and shoes though...🤣
Sponsored