Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks a lot like Spring in El Paso, TX. The increased winds coming through the pass in the mountains generate sandstorms that make the outside world look like that. On the plus side, dust storms don't really smell bad or aggravate asthma or other breathing conditions like y'all are experiencing up north...

But on the negative side, that sand can do some real damage... When I was stationed there in the Army, I had a '73 Maverick (Grabber Blue) parked outside the barracks with its tail pointing directly into the wind sand, and woke up the next morning to find the back of the car had been perfectly sand-blasted down to bare metal. The other odd thing was that the side-view mirrors (also facing into the sand, of course) were completely opaque. Seems they were made of some type of plastic, rather than glass. Had to take it in for an Earl Scheib special (paint job), and find a couple of junk-yard mirrors.
Sponsored

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks a lot like Spring in El Paso, TX. The increased winds coming through the pass in the mountains generate sandstorms that make the outside world look like that. On the plus side, dust storms don't really smell bad or aggravate asthma or other breathing conditions like y'all are experiencing up north...

But on the negative side, that sand can do some real damage... When I was stationed there in the Army, I had a '73 Maverick (Grabber Blue) parked outside the barracks with its tail pointing directly into the wind sand, and woke up the next morning to find the back of the car had been perfectly sand-blasted down to bare metal. The other odd thing was that the side-view mirrors (also facing into the sand, of course) were completely opaque. Seems they were made of some type of plastic, rather than glass. Had to take it in for an Earl Scheib special (paint job), and find a couple of junk-yard mirrors.
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] download - 2023-06-09T080155.634

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Long McArthur Ford is gettting ZERO allocations for at least this coming month.

Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] 7oz52b

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got the Side Airbag safety recall done on my Maverick and received from Ford
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] IMG_1669

So now I'm wondering what Maverick themed item I'll receive when I get the Engine Fire Safety recall done!
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] 1687240366696
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] IMG_1669
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] 1687240366696
/SPOILER]
or
Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] 1687240651984
/SPOILER]

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So now I'm wondering what Maverick themed item I'll receive when I get the Engine Fire Safety recall done!
If you keep your Maverick in the garage, I know a song if you don't get the recall . . .

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Maverick Maverick Memes -  fun diversion while we wait [ ** NO POLITICS ** ] download (47)

Last edited:
Sponsored

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs