Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You would think that after visiting Earth for thousands of years, Aliens would have found intelligent life here, by now! I guess they are going to have to just keep looking!
Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's a reality show. We are for aliens that is.

As far as government, only thing I can tell you is that you don't need 4 guys with rifles guarding one old man welding a handrail at the top of of a deep vertical shaft in the basement of a building in Wright Patterson AFBs Area B.
Wouldn't happen to be near hanger 18 would it?

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, it's a UFO!!!! Quick, someone give me the camera that takes the blurry pictures.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wouldn't happen to be near hanger 18 would it?
Not exactly. It was actually up on the hill. Like downhill from the Waffle House and to the south of that sledding hill across the road from Kaufman dam. It was inside one of those buildings. Makes you wonder about that whole hill area that Wright State sits on. I used to hang out by some big waterworks tunnels between the school and the Nutter Center.

Kaufman Dam was probably built a while after the Dayton flood. Probably could have done some excavation on that hill and hidden it with the damn construction. Wasn't a lot there but fields at the time.

OP
OP
Barksdale123

Barksdale123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You would think that after visiting Earth for thousands of years, Aliens would have found intelligent life here, by now! I guess they are going to have to just keep looking!
We are their Pee Wee Hermans

Sponsored

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wanted to believe there were UFOs, then the government said they were real.

Gee, I hope this isn't political.
Isn't strange that most UFO crash stories always includes the claim that "45 minutes later the US Army showed up with their army trucks and took all of the evidence away". I wasn't aware that we have thousands of US Military bases spread across America every 45 miles.

Isn't strange that not one piece of physical evidence from an alien life form has ever been found on planet earth. Not one alien empty cigarette pack. Not one alien beer can. Planet earth is 4.5 billion years old and not one piece of physical evidence. Strange!

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not exactly. It was actually up on the hill. Like downhill from the Waffle House and to the south of that sledding hill across the road from Kaufman dam. It was inside one of those buildings. Makes you wonder about that whole hill area that Wright State sits on. I used to hang out by some big waterworks tunnels between the school and the Nutter Center.

Kaufman Dam was probably built a while after the Dayton flood. Probably could have done some excavation on that hill and hidden it with the damn construction. Wasn't a lot there but fields at the time.
I was there from 91 - 94, but I worked at the Base Hospital. I did get over to area B a couple of time to work on equipment at the Armstrong Medical Research Lab.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was there from 91 - 94, but I worked at the Base Hospital. I did get over to area B a couple of time to work on equipment at the Armstrong Medical Research Lab.
I grew up in Enon and had my hand on nearly every bolt, post, and wire of fence on the whole perimeter and some interior of that base. It overlaps in places but I think we did about 37 miles worth in 2009 through 2011. My shoulder still hurts lol.

Last edited:
Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost