Sponsored

Maverick license plate

DYI Dee

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
Dolores
Joined
Sep 14, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
22
Reaction score
31
Location
Media, PA
Vehicle(s)
Ford C Max,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a chance to drive behind a Maverick yesterday. I noticed for the first time that the rear license plate is offset.
Being the extremely symmetrical peson that I am, it actually made me twitch! But I'll still take my truck when it shows up :)
Sponsored

 

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Threads
25
Messages
782
Reaction score
1,011
Location
48021
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK, we've discussed everything now.
My Jeep Wrangler's plate is offset to the left side where, if parallel parked, can be seen my a cop driving by.
But the Maverick is buried on the right side.
So if they ever get me my truck I'll be balanced out.
Yes, we have talked about everything now.
 

Sponsored

Ozarkbeard

Well-known member
Joined
May 22, 2022
Threads
14
Messages
4,342
Reaction score
5,486
Location
.
Vehicle(s)
.
Engine
Undecided
...Being the extremely symmetrical pe[r]son that I am, it actually made me twitch! But I'll still take my truck when it shows up :)
If yours comes with squeaks & rattles (included on many builds at no charge), you'll forget all about that offset license plate holder.
:rolleyes:
 

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Will
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
2,113
Reaction score
2,279
Location
S.Carolina
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOL

There just isn't room to put the plate right in the middle where the hitch should go.
 

OneHappyTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Darrin
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Threads
18
Messages
143
Reaction score
321
Location
Northern California
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Charles T.

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Charles T.
Joined
Oct 10, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
147
Reaction score
157
Location
Metro Atlanta
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge. 2025 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All old vehicles had the license plate mounted on the left side.
 
Sponsored

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Threads
19
Messages
534
Reaction score
836
Location
Washington
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
It lets me know we have the same views :cool:
 

MarcoG

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
199
Reaction score
132
Location
Los angeles Cal usa
Vehicle(s)
C-Max Energi PHEV, Maverick Lariat Hybrid DEC2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK, we've discussed everything now.
My Jeep Wrangler's plate is offset to the left side where, if parallel parked, can be seen my a cop driving by.
But the Maverick is buried on the right side.
So if they ever get me my truck I'll be balanced out.
Yes, we have talked about everything now.
In states like mine (in California) I have seen a few front plates installed off-set also. Since i bought mine out of state, to avoid the ubiquitous over-sticker shock, I had to buy a front license plate holder and am considering doing it also when I finally get my new plates and need to install it.
 

Options13

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
Larry
Joined
May 1, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Location
Troy, MI
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a chance to drive behind a Maverick yesterday. I noticed for the first time that the rear license plate is offset.
Being the extremely symmetrical peson that I am, it actually made me twitch! But I'll still take my truck when it shows up :)
That’s why you do this, symmetrical is important

Ford Maverick Maverick license plate IMG_6649
 

Raymundo76

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Ray
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Threads
66
Messages
819
Reaction score
822
Location
Mesa Az
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I had a chance to drive behind a Maverick yesterday. I noticed for the first time that the rear license plate is offset.
Being the extremely symmetrical peson that I am, it actually made me twitch! But I'll still take my truck when it shows up :)
This Has been known from day 1; and been discussed on this site for years. All I can say is I hope tomorrow is a far far better day; god bless.
Sponsored

 
 







Top