First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe it came from a lab. Maybe it was a wet market. See the thing is when something is new we don't really know. Hopefully people have an open mind and scientists are willing to revise opinions. People usually criticize that he's so called mainstream media when it says something they don't like against the way it is now the internet. I think either proved what people are like or made them worse. People just here and read what day one or what the algorithm news they will click on. Obviously I think it was better back when Walter Cronkite just delivered the news but that was before my day
It s more than that. It’s the fact that even when they know they still stick to the script. I took lockdown overboard for months. But the data came out within the first year. It was all known and yet they stuck with it. In fact fauci admitted in testimony that they know masks did not work yet they still mandated them. Or the fact the guy who made mnra was warning them about possible issues and they kept saying safe and effective.

Point is nobody should listen to one person or side on the subject. The data is out and can be seen. Now you can debate the meaning of the data and come to a conclusion. Doesn’t mean he was wrong about the media.
Sponsored

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's the false narrative, the killing economies thing. Moneyed interests want or the economy will be destroyed? They said the same thing when they created the EPA, it was going to ruin the economy or when in the '90s when they were making more strict environmental laws, or when they banned DDT. Usually it's the ones who have something to lose that. Get that misinformation out there. We had a great depression almost 100 years ago and we didn't have environmental regs then. We have them now and unemployment is less than 4%. It's actually the other way around. Without doing something. The economy will get worse as a US. Auto industry will not survive the international onslaught that's coming. Well. They still will be auto workers in the United States. They will be working for a VW, Hyundai, etc.
Well it’s true if you remove fossil fuels which is kinda the end goal if the belief is it’s killing earth. This we have no heat for shops, lights, backup generators, commerce. Simply no way to say it wouldn’t. Everything runs on oil right now. Bench the biggest explosion of commerce ever record and global growth follows the use of fossil fuels.

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's the false narrative, the killing economies thing. Moneyed interests want or the economy will be destroyed? They said the same thing when they created the EPA, it was going to ruin the economy or when in the '90s when they were making more strict environmental laws, or when they banned DDT. Usually it's the ones who have something to lose that. Get that misinformation out there. We had a great depression almost 100 years ago and we didn't have environmental regs then. We have them now and unemployment is less than 4%. It's actually the other way around. Without doing something. The economy will get worse as a US. Auto industry will not survive the international onslaught that's coming. Well. They still will be auto workers in the United States. They will be working for a VW, Hyundai, etc.
For the record I was stating stricter standards would cause it I’m running that thought process out to the very end. When zero fossil fuel is ok.
It’s never enough. We have the cleanest cars the world has ever seen yet they wants more. Let’s say we clean them up two fold again. Nope not enough.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He does have a pony with his globalists. I’m not on board with that thought.....
It's not my term or thought, It's a common term used to describe organizations such as WHO, NATO, IMF, EU, WTO, G20, ICC, etc...

Everyone should look into some of the goals/outcomes being considered by many of these organizations, how they operate, and where their funding come from.

Do the research, make up your own mind.

Last edited:

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The overwhelming majority of climate scientists that aren't funded by Exxon Mobil agree.
AGAIN I don't want to buy from China so please stop the gaslighting. I want the US to make them and if you look at all the factories in the works we're starting on it. Take an inventory today if the items in your possession made in China..... never said the Chinese care the environment, although I assume with 1.4 billion people some do, they want to take over the auto industry and looks like we might let them.
Temps have not stabilized....
https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
That data is a bit misleading. First if you noticed the land increase is stated for 23. True. But then it changes to overall warming from the early 19th century. Also true. But the 23 left out the important ocean Temperature readings. If you track them from noaa? I believe that complies all the temps it has in fact stabilized overall global temps. Hence why polar ice is also now increasing.
It would be very easy to cherry pick and I could have said temps are rapidly falling if I picked ocean temperatures.

Take some time and look up John Casey’s research. He had about the most complete set of data points and tracking than is backed by the head of the university of Delaware’s leading climatologist. John was or is the head nasa guy for tracking overall global warming. I’m not expecting you to actually do some digging but I would encourage you to. I’d be all ears for you to send me some highly regarded climate experts on the warming side.
Side note you can usually tell who has the real data and who is not trying to drive a narrative by who is willing to debate and who is not. Every year he tries to setup a debate and compare data points and not a single person ever will.

Sponsored

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I could be wrong but in my experience ( in life and out here) most people's opinions on climate change kind up with their personal vehicle preference and/ or their politics ( not sure why everything is political these days) . That's awful convenient. Somebody really likes gas cars and they don't care for EVs so then they seem to decide climate changes isn't real. Personally my preference in a car if I had to go for a drive would be a naturally aspirated gas engine with a manual transmission and RWD Hopefully on the light side , something like a Porsche 911. GT3. But I don't let what I like and enjoy inform my opinions on science. I can see the temptation though.
Well politics is down stream of culture so it makes sense.

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d also like to point out that I’ve never seen anyone be able to explain how the world has cooled and froze before and how it warmed again if humans were not around.
Fact is the world has been much hotter and much colder without any of this climate change nonsense.
Or maybe the fact that the sun has such a large roll in what happens that no matter what we do to change one little part of it will never matter. I’m not saying we may not be speeding it up. To get to a warmer temp before we start a cooling cycle we may. Say we may be 2 degrees warmer than if we had not. But the fact is that’s not gonna matter in the least when the earth starts cooling again.
Do you think we can hold off the next ice age by going back and producing more carbon?
Bottom line we a s a race have a far better chance living in a warmer world and adapting to sea levels and temperatures than if it gets colder.
I also see the biggest problem for me is the hypocrisy of most who preach about it. At least I’m consistent. I don’t go around pretending to save the earth with my green car while at the same time using petroleum for every other thing in my day.
Heck I’d be willing to bet that my carbon footprint is much less than most people with green cars.
Why? My house is set to 62 in the winter, 78 in the summer. I have a very efficient house. Not because I think I’m saving the earth but because I’m Dutch.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.