OP

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
Awesome design. Do you plan on selling, printing, and shipping your designs? If not does any one know of a site doing that?

Though about getting a printer but for just my truck it seems like a waste. Would make much more sense to just buy the FITS attachments I want.
Ill sell these if you want. $10+ shipping, I printed one in orange. See my 2nd post.

For your second question. Xometry will take CAD designs and have a distribution facility send them to you after they are manufactured. They offer 3D printing, injection molding and a ton other. It’s pricey in small qntys though.
Sponsored

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Nice work! You printing a sunglasses holder next? haha

A little airline style seatback tray would be a good idea there if there's a way to do it.

EMD_Driver

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350 DRW 6.7 / 2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I'd be interested in the cup holder and slot filler in orange if you have to time to make them? Let me know how to get a hold of you.
please send me a direct message and we can arrange this. Same for anybody else.

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
If you put a water bottle in there that has a slightly smaller diameter it will go right through. A simple bottom bracket will make the design far more versatile. Sometimes folks are on the road and get a drink not in a tumbler. Look online and see how cupholders for windows are designed, it is the same basic application, fit slot and vs window bracket. Yeti sells tumblers, but yet their own window cup hold has a bottom bracket.
8FF7CEEE-3FD6-492B-BBFC-AE1BE8E5D04D.jpeg
Again it's not flawed. It's designed for something different than you want. Either design your own or buy a yeti it solves the problem. Why give him a hard time when all you can bring up is another companies product. Don't like it don't get it that simple.

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just went and down loaded them. If you click "download all" you get the 404 error.

2022MAVERICKAWDCT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT AWD FX4 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just went and down loaded them. If you click "download all" you get the 404 error.
OK...Thanks for the clarification...I will go and download them....

Sponsored

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
More pics for you guys. I’ll be designing more stuff soon!

the bottom is XLT Orange

FITS Slot Cupholder Ford Maverick 4.jpeg

FITS Slot Cupholder Ford Maverick 3.jpeg

FITS Slot Cupholder Ford Maverick 2.jpeg
AA6562BF-AFC4-403B-B297-53BEE1958FFD.jpeg
You forgot to mention a huge benefit to this design is that storing it will take up VERY little space vs. the bucket style.

Mowens5150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD
Ok, decided to play around while I wait for orange filament to get here to match my XLT interior. Decided to mock up a bottom cross bar and center support using the existing octagon hole. I will refine the design and then post links.
Ford Maverick Low Profile FITS Slot Cupholder 3D printed for 2022 Maverick 20211116_161834
Ford Maverick Low Profile FITS Slot Cupholder 3D printed for 2022 Maverick 20211116_161900

Dangro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you put a water bottle in there that has a slightly smaller diameter it will go right through. A simple bottom bracket will make the design far more versatile. Sometimes folks are on the road and get a drink not in a tumbler. Look online and see how cupholders for windows are designed, it is the same basic application, fit slot and vs window bracket. Yeti sells tumblers, but yet their own window cup hold has a bottom bracket.
And yet he designed and released the files for free. You are free not to do anything with them. Maybe they dont work for you but the will work for others.

Mowens5150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD
And yet he designed and released the files for free. You are free not to do anything with them. Maybe they dont work for you but the will work for others.
Use tinkerCAD and make them fit your needs, play around be creative & share! I think the OP was generous and a very good design for their needs and gave us the files to do with as we wish.