First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was wanting him to get another printer so we can print a dozen or so of these and sell it to some of y’all who’re interested. :)
I'd buy one... I'm getting push of to a 23 I'm sure I still have 5-6months wait. It's been 7(not complaining)
that looks realy good and I like the rim cover to keep the bag in place.... Let me know if ud be willing to make some to sell... If so let me know how much.. Plus I'd pay for shipping...
Sponsored

Gvmumbral

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I picked up these little gems. Found somebody online who could tweak these to my tastes. The rear trash can has tapered cup holders so it can do dual duty, and a trash bin in the front. Now if I could get my truck and put them in. Pix are shown modelled in his truck.

IMG_20220608_071100_01.jpg

8219.jpg

8144.jpg
Hi. barracuda! Do you yave the link for the trash bin? I'd like to buy one. Cheers!

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi. barracuda! Do you yave the link for the trash bin? I'd like to buy one. Cheers!
go to www.thingiverse.com or get with a member on here who designed it with me specifically for my needs, then printed it for me. I think he goes by the name trentobean on here. He has a nice front trash can as well. I bought both that trash can and the front trash can and some other items from him, since I do not own a 3D printer.
Sponsored