Sponsored

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I saw it, I asked him for the file but he had never gotten back to me. he must be out of town because he works out of state a lot.
I made the Adapter for this. Check it out on my threads.

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I was wanting him to get another printer so we can print a dozen or so of these and sell it to some of y’all who’re interested. :)
Yes, please, maybe something to complement that Alto Blue, but definitely with that sweet, sweet MTC logo!!

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That same idea just came to head this morning. I am very interested in getting one of those. So how do you about getting your cousin to start selling them to us?

Sponsored

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unpopular opinion: Looks like trash to me. /s

Edit: Added sarcastic note for those not getting the joke, heh.

Last edited:

Jbuys

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mazda 626, 05 Ford Escape 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My cousin and I teamed up to design and create this trash can for my Maverick. It turned out really well! The only thing we both agreed we would change on the next one is to use a matte finish so that the layers do not show as much. Also, maybe make it less thick because it took quite a while to print! lol

In addition, I installed the soft roll-up cover for the bed which was super easy to do even for one person. thumbs up on that
IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg
IMG_4013.jpg
IMG_4014.jpg
IMG_4015.jpg
Could you share the file so I can print one myself? Or put it on Thingiverse?

OP
OP

TheBargster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
That same idea just came to head this morning. I am very interested in getting one of those. So how do you about getting your cousin to start selling them to us?

I cant seem to get him to respond back to me with any information on if he saved the files back or not. sorry, I wish I had them myself

Big Ragu

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want to see truck nuts on a FITS. that would be dope

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great idea. I am still bouncing back n forth on the XL and XLT because of lack of cruise control on the XL. $3000 cheaper on a rig I'm gonna customize anyways, I may go XL, and do an add on cruise control later. Think I solidified on the carbonized gray paint color.

I use a walmart sack on the stick shift of my current daily driver 2008 chevy HHR LS. Its handy, but nowhere as cool as your little trash can with the snap on top. Can your 3D print be made 3-4" wider and 3-4" taller. Its a perfect idea for second use for walmart sacks. Also I was wondering if the grain on the 3D print plastic could easily be sanded smooth and spray painted the color of your choice.

I also played around on Katskin.com website and will just recover the seats to get the lariat look without the $6000 more pricetag over the XL. IMHO, I think my color combo with 2 tone and real leather is much better looking than the ones on the lariat.

Ford Maverick FITS 3D printed trash can created for the Maverick 20211223_110919

Ford Maverick FITS 3D printed trash can created for the Maverick Screenshot_20211223-105408_Samsung Internet

Last edited:
Sponsored

Mr Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK XLT ,TOYOTA CHR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My cousin and I teamed up to design and create this trash can for my Maverick. It turned out really well! The only thing we both agreed we would change on the next one is to use a matte finish so that the layers do not show as much. Also, maybe make it less thick because it took quite a while to print! lol

In addition, I installed the soft roll-up cover for the bed which was super easy to do even for one person. thumbs up on that
IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg
IMG_4013.jpg
IMG_4014.jpg
IMG_4015.jpg
Nice job, looks great!

Roughneck838

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
interested in the trash bin file when its available

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg
IMG_4013.jpg
IMG_4014.jpg
IMG_4015.jpg
Nice touch with the MTC Logo on the sideđź‘Ť

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick

IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg
IMG_4013.jpg
IMG_4014.jpg
IMG_4015.jpg
What are the dimensions for it so we can build it? Is there a prototype I can download

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I picked up these little gems. Found somebody online who could tweak these to my tastes. The rear trash can has tapered cup holders so it can do dual duty, and a trash bin in the front. Now if I could get my truck and put them in. Pix are shown modelled in his truck.

Ford Maverick FITS 3D printed trash can created for the Maverick IMG_20220608_071100_01

Ford Maverick FITS 3D printed trash can created for the Maverick 8219

Ford Maverick FITS 3D printed trash can created for the Maverick 8144
Sponsored