2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s for passengers?…
You mean the stand under the radio that has a cutout for a wire? You want something that plugs into your phone so you don’t have to plug a wire in per say?
I don’t see a cutout for a wire? Am I missing something?
Sponsored

tateconcepts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Forrester Sport
Can you Make me the worlds smallest Kleenex dispenser for the cubby?
lol, probably. I also have some other ideas and possibly the main reason that was added for fleet units. Anyway, I'm not going to hijack this person's thread. Just curious if this was really the intention of that as it seemed odd that someone would make a phone holder for the only screen they have to go there and so low, usually people poke around on the devices while they charge them but hey to each their own.

Sponsored

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! I'm still really curious as to why they didn't put a FIT slot up front on the dash. Feels like a missed opportunity, IMO. Being a father of two, a little trash can will very likely be taking up the back FIT slot lol.

EMD_Driver

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350 DRW 6.7 / 2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

2EC4C9FF-8125-4A03-9521-05EB3B22F8C8.jpeg

I designed a wireless charger for the Ford Maverick FITS Slot. It has been tested on all iPhone models to function and has been road tested to securely hold a phone while driving. It will hold a phone up to 3.4” wide.
If any of you guys want this I will be selling them for $20 +shipping. Send me a direct Message if interested.
Can print in different colors as well.

I will have an upgraded version that has a glow in the dark ring around the center circle.

I also have a FITS Cupholder for sale for $10 and a FITS Flush mount Plug for $5. A bundle of all three is $30.

Those files are on thingiverse for download.
See this thread here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-cupholder-3d-printed-for-2022-maverick.4666/

local pickup available in Tampa Fl.

If you guys have any other ideas for things for the FITS slots let me know. I will design whatever part you want.

Love the idea and color!

Speaking from a practicality perspective, would it be possible to design and print one that is more offset towards the left? I ordered my Maverick with the inverter and would like to be able to use both at the same time.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great! I'm still really curious as to why they didn't put a FIT slot up front on the dash. Feels like a missed opportunity, IMO. Being a father of two, a little trash can will very likely be taking up the back FIT slot lol.
My guess would be crash protection. Don't want anything on the dash with potential of injury in a collision. I can imagine a jury finding Ford at fault for providing a location for some guy to attach a Road Warrior spike to his dash....😲

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly! Why no FITS in the front! 🤨😁

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Not sure if you or a friend are into 3D printing, but take a look at this add-on FITS slot that is secured with a this tab that slips under the joints between dash components. Might need to adjust a taper slightly since my Maverick hasn't been delivered yet and I'm doing this while OCONUS on a business trip. When assembled, this will hold my Heads Up Display module, which will be mounted forward of the steering wheel.

Ford Maverick FITS Slot Accessory - Wireless Charger Phone Holder - 3D Printed Clamp v10

Ford Maverick FITS Slot Accessory - Wireless Charger Phone Holder - 3D Printed FITS Slot v6

Ford Maverick FITS Slot Accessory - Wireless Charger Phone Holder - 3D Printed HUD Holder v9

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking the same thing about why didn't the cubby in the front instead have a FITS slot, but as someone pointed out that probably Ford didn't want people attaching items that could become a safety hazard in an accident. Some lawyer on the interior thinktank probably threw in that little titbit! As far as trashcan I was thinking of doing the same thing with the rear FITS slot, but then opted to instead go with idea of getting a couple of those cup size trashcans and put them in the ever present water bottle holders on the doors! Saving my FITS slot for something else.

JR22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
XLT 2.0 BW fender flares, tint, spray-in, & more
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I designed a wireless charger for the Ford Maverick FITS Slot. It has been tested on all iPhone models to function and has been road tested to securely hold a phone while driving. It will hold a phone up to 3.4” wide.
If any of you guys want this I will be selling them for $20 +shipping. Send me a direct Message if interested.

I will have an upgraded version that has a glow in the dark ring around the center circle.

I also have a FITS Cupholder for sale for $10 and a FITS Flush mount Plug for $5. A bundle of all three is $30.

See this thread here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-cupholder-3d-printed-for-2022-maverick.4666/

If you guys have any other ideas for things for the FITS slots let me know. I will design whatever part you want.

How can I pay you for a bundle and can you ship?

CactusMav

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick AWD 4K

See this thread here:

What did you make this with if you don’t mind me asking? It looks great
Sponsored