First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not flawed if you don't use paper or Styrofoam cups... alot of ppl are moving to tumblers but I mean if you asked nicely instead of telling him it's flawed I bet he'd design one with a bar just for you. Or better yet you could design one or just buy yeti...
If you put a water bottle in there that has a slightly smaller diameter it will go right through. A simple bottom bracket will make the design far more versatile. Sometimes folks are on the road and get a drink not in a tumbler. Look online and see how cupholders for windows are designed, it is the same basic application, fit slot and vs window bracket. Yeti sells tumblers, but yet their own window cup hold has a bottom bracket.
Ford Maverick Low Profile FITS Slot Cupholder 3D printed for 2022 Maverick 8FF7CEEE-3FD6-492B-BBFC-AE1BE8E5D04D

Last edited:

Sponsored

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm. I dunno if my hydration needs will ever be a challenge to this truck and the slots already equipped for such things, and I donā€™t know how to 3-D print anything, but I would jump on a horizontal flashlight mount, especially if designed to fit a mag that wasnā€™t so heavy.

Last edited:

OhLeo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara, Mav on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FITS Slot Cupholder Ford Maverick 5.jpeg

I designed this low profile cupholder for the maverick. Itā€™s perfect size and doesnā€™t take long to print about 4hrs total. It works on many different size cups.
Www.Thingiverse.com/thing:5121962

Before anyone asks; the CAD for just the slot piece is available on my other thread see here: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/fits-adapter-that-just-fits.

I will post the thingiverse for this soon. Iā€™m also going to print one in XLT orange!!

NOTE: donā€™t use pla filament as it will deform when itā€™s hot outside
Nice to see this getting going, I think this wold be nice for a wider coffee cup up front
https://www.weathertech.com/cupcoffee/

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I designed this low profile cupholder for the maverick. Itā€™s perfect size and doesnā€™t take long to print about 4hrs total. It works on many different size cups.

Before anyone asks; the CAD for just the slot piece is available on my other thread see here: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/fits-adapter-that-just-fits.

I will post the thingiverse for this soon. Iā€™m also going to print one in XLT orange!!

Great Job !!!!!!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
$10 plus shipping
How would it hold a aluminum Coke can ? I am really sure it would slide right thru it. Have you tested one in it ?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
If you put a water bottle in there that has a slightly smaller diameter it will go right through. A simple bottom bracket will make the design far more versatile. Sometimes folks are on the road and get a drink not in a tumbler. Look online and see how cupholders for windows are designed, it is the same basic application, fit slot and vs window bracket. Yeti sells tumblers, but yet their own window cup hold has a bottom bracket.
8FF7CEEE-3FD6-492B-BBFC-AE1BE8E5D04D.jpeg
do you want a design with a similar style? Are you making one? My design could be modified to have the bracket. If I were to design it Iā€™d make that piece removable. Do you want me to do that for you?

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pleaas

Please share code and pictures when you complete your design.
Agree. I am pretty good at complaining, normally though I have my own idea of how to make it better and will draw up some pictures of my idea.
Just dumping on someone is tacky. IMO

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT

Awesome design. Do you plan on selling, printing, and shipping your designs? If not does any one know of a site doing that?

Though about getting a printer but for just my truck it seems like a waste. Would make much more sense to just buy the FITS attachments I want.

Nate0490

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid; 2018 Tesla Model 3
Awesome design. Do you plan on selling, printing, and shipping your designs? If not does any one know of a site doing that?

Though about getting a printer but for just my truck it seems like a waste. Would make much more sense to just buy the FITS attachments I want.
There's definitely sites where you can upload a 3D print file and have it printed and shipped to you.
Sponsored