Sponsored

List the good guy Dealers that charged MRSP and no excessive prep-delivery fees

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Koons Ford Woodbridge VA great to work with. Brian Haynesworth was amazing and professional.
It must be the location because their dealerships in MD do not provide a price on their Mavericks. I question if they sold them at MSRP and was told an order is needed for that price. Sorry, but paying mark up is a hard HELL NO.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's weird because AFAIK, X-Plan means they are getting reimbursed by Ford anyway, so it's either a matter of laziness or hoping to get every last cent out of every sale.

I've usually had salespeople say similar to me when using Supplier discounts, when I got my Maverick at a dealer in MI he said much the same but was very careful to frame it in the full context of "You only save 750$ with X Plan, compared to the larger savings with A / Z / D". Moreso leveling expectations than anything.
Exactly. I just don't like it when people don't answer my questions. I didn't ask how much I would save...I asked if you offer it.

Looks like he didn't want the sale. Oh well.

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
Bill Jarrett Ford-Avon Park,Fl took 500 off of list without my even asking.no fees.
salesman was Becky Anderson
I got the 500 off for the X plan. I pay MSRP price then they took the 500 off so just under msrp. Couldn't be happier well maybe when I get the truck!

Sponsored

CSMH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
It must be the location because their dealerships in MD do not provide a price on their Mavericks. I question if they sold them at MSRP and was told an order is needed for that price. Sorry, but paying mark up is a hard HELL NO.
I did order the vehicle last July. I dId not buy it off the lot. I think you are correct that if I did by it off the lot I would have been looking at a mark up. They were still very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Not the horrors other are writing about even on ordered vehicles.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

dmaggs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I picked up my cactus gray XLT 2.0 AWD at Madison Ford in Madison, VA yesterday! Ordered Aug 27 and picked up Jan 19. I love my truck. Johnny was great to work with and they charged me MSRP just exactly as they promised. I think my Maverick is absolutely incredible value. It's worth finding the right dealer and I sure did!

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
I picked up my cactus gray XLT 2.0 AWD at Madison Ford in Madison, VA yesterday! Ordered Aug 27 and picked up Jan 19. I love my truck. Johnny was great to work with and they charged me MSRP just exactly as they promised. I think my Maverick is absolutely incredible value. It's worth finding the right dealer and I sure did!
thats great your deal tread you good. so did mine they just a little uninformed.

Sponsored

HappyCat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT-4k tow-FX4-Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just bought an XLT - 4k tow - FX4 from North Brothers Ford in Westland MI at MSRP/X-plan price. It was not one I ordered.

I found the XLT by searching Ford.com inventory about a month ago. North Brothers had several in-transit, and one was available after whoever ordered it declined it.
I went over that evening and left with a signed purchase agreement for MSRP/X-plan price. No hassle, easy-peasy.
When I picked it up there was about $150 extra on the price, turns out it was locking wheel nuts, which I said no to and they took right off. I guess they always add them, but didn't complain at all when I said no.
I did add a couple items, which they "pre-accepted" my incoming Ford points on, so I only had to pay the difference minus the $210 for Mav points. They will just deduct them once they hit my Ford account.

Overall the best dealer experience I've ever had. They were very good.

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rod Baker Ford - Plainfield, IL. đź‘Ť

No markup. Price as shown on the DORA signed by me and the dealer at the time the order was put in.

This was the case for by Bronco and my Maverick.

They accepted my X-plan on the Maverick.

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, MD
Sticker plus delivery, plus taxes and tags. Also $500 "admin" fee. I got $500 off for military.
I put a $500 deposit down when I ordered.
Sponsored