Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello
I ordered from Auto Fair in Manchester on 10/15/21, He said he we could order through the web site and picked what we wanted my first time ( I am 61 years old ) I build old stuff any way we put down a grand and have not heard a thing. ( A little unsettling ) That dealership was just sold to a large regional company, I hope they are good. Just saying. Oh this will be my wife's daily driver she agreed after the test drive. We both were impressed ( She chose cyber orange which looks yellow to me ) . we will trade in the 2014 escape s we have had no trouble with.
I personally had a bad expierence buying my current car from AutoFair Honda in Manchester. I hope the AutoFair Ford treats you better!
Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth, Maine gave me a good expierence and didnt fight back when I requested my order be cancelled. Other Maine forum members have said they also had good experiences and no hassle. I found an incoming maverick with most of my options going to Nucar Ford. So far they seem good with good reviews.

Thiggie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT FX4
IRA Ford Auburn, MA I took delivery of Area 51 Lariat FE EB 4k on 1/13/22 which was ordered 6/25/2021. Dealership was Prime Ford when my order was submitted. The dealership was purchased by Group 1 Auto in November 2021. I was concerned about my original order price, fees being honored. My prior purchase of my 2018 F150 in 2018 was with Prime and I traded that vehicle in on this purchase.

For the Lariat Ira honored original MSRP, charged the same document fee of $ 495 that I was charged in 2018 and honored X plan trough Veterans Advantage membership. They offered ESP plans with no sales pressure which I declined. My vehicle arrived in railyard 1/3/22 here in central Mass. with delivery to dealership on 1/12/22 which was attributed to a covid outbreak at the railyard and delivery truck drivers.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nucar Automall of Tilton gave me a great dealer expierence when I picked up my Cactus Gray Maverick from them. It was a two hour road trip to get there and was -7F with a Feels like of -30F. I did a quick test drive, signed the paperwork while my ride left. Got in the truck with the Salesman to setup Ford Pass and it wouldnt start! Luckily it was a "simple fix" due to the extreme cold the truck was having a weird issue with the PCM. They unplugged and re plugged the battery which reset the PCM and allowed it to start , got it inside and warmed up. After a battery test and reset of the PCM module everything was good to go! . During this time the dealer was nothing but accommodating and the salesman Brian Chapman let me use his personal vehicle to go get some much needed coffee. They had a loaner car for me in case Ford said the truck had to be held for Warranty work. Luckily they gave me the go ahead to head on home and the truck has been nothing but fantastic!

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IRA Ford Auburn, MA I took delivery of Area 51 Lariat FE EB 4k on 1/13/22 which was ordered 6/25/2021. Dealership was Prime Ford when my order was submitted. The dealership was purchased by Group 1 Auto in November 2021. I was concerned about my original order price, fees being honored. My prior purchase of my 2018 F150 in 2018 was with Prime and I traded that vehicle in on this purchase.

For the Lariat Ira honored original MSRP, charged the same document fee of $ 495 that I was charged in 2018 and honored X plan trough Veterans Advantage membership. They offered ESP plans with no sales pressure which I declined. My vehicle arrived in railyard 1/3/22 here in central Mass. with delivery to dealership on 1/12/22 which was attributed to a covid outbreak at the railyard and delivery truck drivers.
Hello . . . could you clarify your X plan purchase through veterans Advantage. We're planning on using our membership when our Maverick comes in sometime in March. I thought the document fee was limited to $100 through the X plan. Were you still charged $495? Thanks.

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gervais Ford in Ayer, MA quote me MRSP and later said they would take the x-plan as did not about the x-plan at the time of my order.

OP
OP

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Gervais Ford in Ayer, MA quote me MRSP and later said they would take the x-plan as did not about the x-plan at the time of my order.
They did not take the x plan? Did you get the truck? Hybrid?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They did not take the x plan? Did you get the truck? Hybrid?
No, the older salesman Bill did not do the ROVP ordering on Oct 25 and someone else would take care of it. Followed up with the Sales Manager, who entered it and then in mid Nov when nervous about my order, texted msg me a picture from the ROVP system showing my order while out-of-office. They do not like to change anything in on the ROVP order thou. Did find out later from Tim Bartz that changing the order type would put me to the end of the line, change my order date and hence assuming loose the price protection.

Additional detail. Ed, the sales manager read back my order on Oct 27th giving me the same MRSP price that I saw online. Believe Lance is another salesman that a friend talked to to be put on a list.

Hybrid, Lariat, Lux with 360, all the constraint stuff so iffy if it will be a MY22.

OP
OP

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
this ordering business puts a bad light on Ford. Who wants to bother with this?

matmclean45

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford escape
I personally had a bad expierence buying my current car from AutoFair Honda in Manchester. I hope the AutoFair Ford treats you better!
When I bought my escape from autofair ford in Manchester a view years ago, they were literally changing the price on their website as I was test driving cars. I looked at one escape on the website for x price, test drove it, came back and looked again and it was plus 500$. I ordered my maverick through best ford in Nashua a month ago and they have been great.

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I bought my escape from autofair ford in Manchester a view years ago, they were literally changing the price on their website as I was test driving cars. I looked at one escape on the website for x price, test drove it, came back and looked again and it was plus 500$. I ordered my maverick through best ford in Nashua a month ago and they have been great.
Awesome! I tried getting ahold of them at one point and they didnt return my call for a week, at that point the Maverick they had was long gone. Staffing was a bit of an issue for them but I'm glad you had a positive experience!

Edogg1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade desert hawk
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Flood Ford in Narragansett, RI. Ordered 7/16, delivered 11/24. Salesman George B. Was great. Paid msrp, no fees.

Allfun

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
I bought a Bronco from Mcgovern Framingham last year had a great experience. My brother is buying his Maverick from Acton Ford and has been very happy...although hes still waiting for it to ship.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone use a credit card for a down payment? Does Ford accept a credit card for a down, or is this at the dealership discretion?

MChadsey1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick xlt 2.0 fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone use a credit card for a down payment? Does Ford accept a credit card for a down, or is this at the dealership discretion?
[/QUOTE
My dealer said yes . Claremont Ford . but i would imagine it would depend on the dealer . they might charge you the fees associated with credit card purchases
Sponsored