Dealers in NE

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Can you recommend a dealer in NE? Anyone who is on the ball and offers below MSRP?
Sponsored

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to Ford of Londonderry NH. They were good about the process, $500 down payment. For now they just give you the MSRP price sheet. I haven't heard of anyone in the region getting below MSRP, but maybe someone else has. I do have an X plan PIN I plan to use once we actually get down to finalizing the price.

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also heard only as priced as MSRP by a ford dealer in Seekonk MA ( Tasca). He claimed he does not know yet what the invoice will be for these new vehicles...
He seemed a nice guy just that this vehicle is too far from being ready for sale\ schedule

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You would be better getting the 4% below invoice off of Chapman Ford by Philadelphia if you could swing it. Saved me a lot of money, more then a X plan by a good bit.
I live in Georgia, but the savings was so good it’s worth a trip to PA for a family visit and vehicle pickup.
You don’t have to go the dealer and pick one up they do some kind of delivery thing also.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...voice-with-dealersider.175/page-17#post-14771

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are right.
I did contact Tom at Chapman indeed. It is a 5+ hours drive for me however. I did find a courtesy delivery dealer in the area as well.
I have the feeling however that more dealers will become receptive to reasonable discounts as the vehicle became available. Now the sale it is just too far in their mind to negotiate..

Sponsored

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are right.
I did contact Tom at Chapman indeed. It is a 5+ hours drive for me however. I did find a courtesy delivery dealer in the area as well.
I have the feeling however that more dealers will become receptive to reasonable discounts as the vehicle became available. Now the sale it is just too far in their mind to negotiate..
Maybe in your area, you might get lucky. Me and another guy in Georgia are both going through Chapman because he can’t find anyone in his area to do the 4% below invoice. My area of Georgia consists of Atlanta & Columbus, Ga. along with Auburn Alabama area. I didn’t call or email every dealer but all but one of the dealers I did basically wouldn’t match the 4% below invoice or wanted to sell for MSRP. The other one wanted to talk it over in person aka try to get me into the dealer to sell a car, lol.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Maybe in your area, you might get lucky. Me and another guy in Georgia are both going through Chapman because he can’t find anyone in his area to do the 4% below invoice. My area of Georgia consists of Atlanta & Columbus, Ga. along with Auburn Alabama area. I didn’t call or email every dealer but all but one of the dealers I did basically wouldn’t match the 4% below invoice or wanted to sell for MSRP. The other one wanted to talk it over in person aka try to get me into the dealer to sell a car, lol.
I'm in NC and going through Chapman as well. Local dealers have quoted me MSRP, when I asked them about a discount they basically said not at the moment.

OP
OP

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
This is a NE dealers thread , why do people from out of NE states come here to promote Chapman? Yes, we know Chapman is great but some people still what to buy local.

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
by the way if anyone in the NE get their vehicle scheduled please scream it over here as well.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
This is a NE dealers thread , why do people from out of NE states come here to promote Chapman? Yes, we know Chapman is great but some people still what to buy local.
Because Tom aka @Dealerinsider is that inspirational and we want him to be shared #chapmanfanbois #TomRawks (sorry had to)

Also didn’t you know we ‘necks from the south recognize about 14 states and a republic: The Republic is Texas, then California and Canada because they are silly, followed by the other 12 sane states and then there is not us aka everything north of the Mason Dixon line.

Truth be told I would have considered Philly to be in the North East, we want people to get a great experience, and we forget that many of us are using local dealers to receive our vehicles and will have them serviced by those same CDs (local dealers)

Sponsored
OP
OP

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Are you gonna drive all the way from Cedartown to buy for the darn Yankees?

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Are you gonna drive all the way from Cedartown to buy for the darn Yankees?
Nope, driving all the way to Smyrna (Wade Ford) to pick it up from Val.

Smyrna is 50 miles from home and a grand total of 6 turns. Costs me an extra 200$ to pick it up locally, but saves a tonne of time.

Besides, while my family is from here (heck my GM was a mayor of this town) I grew up in DFW (later Kent, England) driving 50 miles is nothing and I have to pass a great burrito place on the way out. Only Gluten free burritos and Tacos worth having (especially the brisket tacos, if I were gay I would be all over their BBQ guy, it’s that good) #HueyLueysHiram (dunno why I am hashtagging things other than I had a really good day yesterday #freeguyisjustfun for #datenight )

I used to run a lab in Augusta,GA and my Teaching was in West GA so I drove that 208mi one way for over a year till We bought a place in Edgefield SC.

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Wow…a lot of love for me here…thank u everyone…appreciate u…

I do have a lot of customers in NE who come down to buy…Bronco, Maverick, Wranglers, Gladiators, F-series are mostly what is ordered…

I also do appreciate customers who consider staying local…keep in mind u can still support your local dealer by using their service & parts & body shop

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I am New England based. I am right in Boston, MA. I shopped around local. I can not recommend any dealers around here other than Grappone in Bow, NH. Not for the Maverick or pricing but for their service. I had a 2013 Escape titanium that I got a run around from every Boston area dealership on repairs they claimed would fix it. After a year and $6,000 in repairs (billed through my ESP on the car) My original complaint was not fixed. Of the $6,000 they did repair, I had to fight with them until I was only dealing with the service mangers because the couldn't diagnose a simple problem that I clearly asked them investigate (worn bushings in the trailing arms). I had to insist on the service managers to put it on a lift and inspect the vehicle with me at every location and for every repair before they all admitted their certified techs didn't diagnose the easy to see problems.

At Grappone, the service tech, not manager, offered to take a ride in the car with me to see what was going on. Without even having to say anything, he offered up that he was hearing the problem and suggested what it might be on all of the items I had brought it in for. Repairs were done and the issues never returned. It was an honest dealership in my opinion.

That said, I did not buy local because in the end, I have family in PA and travel there and back isn't going to cost me the $2000 I am saving with the pricing. If I did buy local, I would go with Grappone based on my experience with the service team.

Last edited:
OP
OP

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
So I am New England based. I am right in Boston, MA. I shopped around local. I can not recommend any dealers around here other than Grappone in Bow, NH. Not for the Maverick or pricing but for their service. I had a 2013 Escape titanium that I got a run around from every Boston area dealership on repairs they claimed would fix it. After a year and $6,000 in repairs (billed through my ESP on the car) My original complaint was not fixed. Of the $6,000 they did repair, I had to fight with them until I was only dealing with the service mangers because the couldn't diagnose a simple problem that I clearly asked them investigate (worn bushings in the trailing arms). I had to insist on the service managers to put it on a lift and inspect the vehicle with me at every location and for every repair before they all admitted their certified techs didn't diagnose the easy to see problems.

At Grappone, the service tech, not manager, offered to take a ride in the car with me to see what was going on. Without even having to say anything, he offered up that he was hearing the problem and suggested what it might be on all of the items I had brought it in for. Repairs were done and the issues never returned. It was an honest dealership in my opinion.

That said, I did not buy local because in the end, I have family in PA and travel there and back isn't going to cost me the $2000 I am saving with the pricing. If I did buy local, I would go with Grappone based on my experience with the service team.
are you going to drive back to MA?
Sponsored