First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, the older salesman Bill did not do the ROVP ordering on Oct 25 and someone else would take care of it. Followed up with the Sales Manager, who entered it and then in mid Nov when nervous about my order, texted msg me a picture from the ROVP system showing my order while out-of-office. They do not like to change anything in on the ROVP order thou. Did find out later from Tim Bartz that changing the order type would put me to the end of the line, change my order date and hence assuming loose the price protection.

Additional detail. Ed, the sales manager read back my order on Oct 27th giving me the same MRSP price that I saw online. Believe Lance is another salesman that a friend talked to to be put on a list.

Hybrid, Lariat, Lux with 360, all the constraint stuff so iffy if it will be a MY22.
Update, this month talked to another salesman John Delaney and changed the color and then added the moon roof. Wish everyone luck with their dealers and getting their Maverick.
Sponsored

Redtailin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if it has been mentioned in here yet but McFarland Ford in Exeter, NH was a great experience. I was in and out within about 1.5 hours including a short test drive. Didn't try to push any BS, and I got the price and financing that was available when I ordered back in July of last year.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can anybody recommend dealership in Maine?
I recommend Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth. I had a custom ordered Mav with them and it was a straight forward process (besides me somehow missing a signature and having to go back). I cancelled my order since I found my stock ordered Maverick and it was a no hassle experience.

cneth

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2016 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I bought my escape from autofair ford in Manchester a view years ago, they were literally changing the price on their website as I was test driving cars. I looked at one escape on the website for x price, test drove it, came back and looked again and it was plus 500$. I ordered my maverick through best ford in Nashua a month ago and they have been great.
Same here, I ordered my Mav from Best Ford in Nashua and just took delivery today. My father is a Ford 'retiree' so we got to use the Z plan - no issues at all, and then even reduced their admin fee because it was AZX plan deal.

jquirk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue, Lariat, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I definitely thought you meant NEbraska haha
Sponsored