Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, MD
Sticker plus delivery, plus taxes and tags. Also $500 "admin" fee. I got $500 off for military.
I put a $500 deposit down when I ordered.
Can you tell me if you transferred tags or got a temporary tag or plates right at the dealership and what they charged you for tags. We're in Baltimore County MD and our Maverick may arrive in March. We'll be getting new tags, and our dealer may charge $351 for tags and titling. I'm not sure if you can do anything yourself at MVA, but I think this is on the high side. I'm assuming the registration is $135, temp tag is $20 and registering the title is $100. Can you share your tag costs? Thanks, and thanks for your service, too!
Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's more than one thread on honest dealers ( tongue in cheek ). Perhaps they could be consolidated.

In the meantime.........

Fraher Ford , Pontiac IL

Delong Ford , Dwight IL
Lutesville Motor Company, Marble Hill, MO. MSRP was the sale price. They advertise "No additional fees, ever."

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Can you tell me if you transferred tags or got a temporary tag or plates right at the dealership and what they charged you for tags. We're in Baltimore County MD and our Maverick may arrive in March. We'll be getting new tags, and our dealer may charge $351 for tags and titling. I'm not sure if you can do anything yourself at MVA, but I think this is on the high side. I'm assuming the registration is $135, temp tag is $20 and registering the title is $100. Can you share your tag costs? Thanks, and thanks for your service, too!
Sure:
got temp tags at the dealership. no trade-in
TOTAL CASH SALES PRICE $35,305.00 (that was the sticker price also)
SALES TAX 6% $2,148.30
TITLE FEE $100
REGISTRATION NEW TAGS TRANSFER $201
ELECTRONIC FILING FEE $20
TIRE RECYCLING FEE $4
Dealer admin fee $500
Total $38,278.80
Down payment -$500
Military Discount -$500
Out the door $37,278.80

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sure:
got temp tags at the dealership. no trade-in
TOTAL CASH SALES PRICE $35,305.00 (that was the sticker price also)
SALES TAX 6% $2,148.30
TITLE FEE $100
REGISTRATION NEW TAGS TRANSFER $201
ELECTRONIC FILING FEE $20
TIRE RECYCLING FEE $4
Dealer admin fee $500
Total $38,278.80
Down payment -$500
Military Discount -$500
Out the door $37,278.80
Thanks alot. Looks like the tag costs are comparable to what I was quoted. Appreciate being able to compare apples to apples. Hope you are enjoying your Maverick.

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Yes, really enjoying it. Both my wife and I like it even more than we thought we would. We both think it's just fun to drive.

Sponsored

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Barber Ford in Holland Michigan. MSRP, $1000 first responder discount. $230 Doc fee. No surprises, no hard sell. Very easy and pleasant to work with.

Also confirmed with dealer that any customer order that happens to fall through, truck will still be sold at MSRP! Good deal.

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
Yes, really enjoying it. Both my wife and I like it even more than we thought we would. We both think it's just fun to drive.
that is great i am looking forward to getting mine. i was hoping it was going to be a fun truck to drive. i fell in love with the truck when i first seen it. then i test drove one i was hooked. i cant wait

Whorfff

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick , Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Marcotte Ford, Holyoke MA
MSRP less $750 rebate and 36 mo no interest financing.

Sponsored

SM2535

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Townsend Ford in Townsend, MA.

Ordered mine in June, picked it up right before Xmas, didn't pay a penny more than I was quoted when I placed my order.

OP
OP
onetequilatwo

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Townsend Ford in Townsend, MA.

Ordered mine in June, picked it up right before Xmas, didn't pay a penny more than I was quoted when I placed my order.
Very nice, ordered down the road from Gervais Ford in Ayer and so far have been good to me on the phone. but not wanting to touch orders in the ROVP system.

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
Long-Lewis Ford, Selma Alabama. Bought mine 100% over the phone in Louisiana and they delivered it to me next day. MSRP.
that's great i really wish i looked around before ordering one

Shreddy027

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purchased mine from Long-Lewis Ford Of Hoover. No markup/dealer fees. I was out of state buyer, did the communication over phone/text. E-signed documents and picked up my car keys in lobby. My sales rep was on vacation the week of delivery and but he assured me that car wouldn't be sold to anyone else. It was first time, I went in and walked out of a car dealership in 5 mins.

ccubedzx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Cactus Grey XLT/FX4/4KT/CP360
I just bought an XLT - 4k tow - FX4 from North Brothers Ford in Westland MI at MSRP/X-plan price. It was not one I ordered.

I found the XLT by searching Ford.com inventory about a month ago. North Brothers had several in-transit, and one was available after whoever ordered it declined it.
I went over that evening and left with a signed purchase agreement for MSRP/X-plan price. No hassle, easy-peasy.
When I picked it up there was about $150 extra on the price, turns out it was locking wheel nuts, which I said no to and they took right off. I guess they always add them, but didn't complain at all when I said no.
I did add a couple items, which they "pre-accepted" my incoming Ford points on, so I only had to pay the difference minus the $210 for Mav points. They will just deduct them once they hit my Ford account.

Overall the best dealer experience I've ever had. They were very good.
I also purchased my Maverick from North Bros. Ford in Westland, MI. I called numerous dealers in December, and told them to call me if any orders fell thru.

Sure enough, Holly kept my number and contacted me the first week of January to let me know a Cactus Grey XLT, 4K, Lux, CP360 was available. I asked her to give me 10 minutes to decide and I would call her back as Cactus Grey was the one color I wasn’t crazy about.

I thought it over, told her I wanted it, and she transferred me over to her sales partner, Jamie. I spoke with him, offered to give him a deposit to hold it for me, as I wouldn’t be able to get it until the following week. He said my word was good enough and he would hold it for me. He honored my X-Plan price, and no real markup. I got dinged with door edge guards, and wheel locks, which weren’t much, maybe a couple hundred bucks. I figured the fact they called me back, and didn’t need a deposit, that I’d gladly pay for those items.

I was in and out in 30 minutes and smiled all the way home. I was so pleased with Holly giving me an opportunity to purchase one, that I still can’t believe it! Thank you North Bros. Ford!
Sponsored