First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL & XLT's both use the tires that are not available.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the fwd and awd use the same rims but different 225/65r17 tires. The one that shows as unavailable looks like its the awd one. The hybrid has no engines in the pipeline and the awd has no tires. Since you can't get a fwd 2.0 anymore in 2024, does that mean that almost nothing gets built RSN?
Sponsored

Mox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
4K Tow XLT's can get the Machine faced wheels and 235X65X17 AT tires as a $795 option!
I assume 4K Tow XL's can also, but I didn't check that out.
The only tire option I see for XLs on the Build and Price are the constrained tires.
For the record, the 4k tow on the XLT uses the constrained tires as well according to the Build and Price on the Ford website. The 4k tow doesn’t actually change the tires from the standard ones, only the BAP or Fx4 packages change the tires I think.

again, all this just according to the website.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least they have plenty of trailer hitches now.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the fwd and awd use the same rims but different 225/65r17 tires. The one that shows as unavailable looks like its the awd one. The hybrid has no engines in the pipeline and the awd has no tires. Since you can't get a fwd 2.0 anymore in 2024, does that mean that almost nothing gets built RSN?
Most likely the ones that have most or all the parts assigned and not the unavailable tires (if they are not on the way) could possibly have their parts released to build more of the 2.0 FWD including all possible XL's even if Ford doesn't have a retail or stock order for them.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I still don’t got scheduled yet. I order back in July 17 2023 on xl eb, ford 360 and trailer
If you had a first time order in July, it could be that the dealer has 2023 model year carry over orders to get scheduled first. We just got our last carryover orders scheduled last month. None of our new 2024 orders have been scheduled yet.

If you did have a carryover 2023 order then I would be concerned and reach out to the dealer. You should have a priority 02 order if you did have a 2023 order. Unless you switched dealers, at that point Ford will have no way to know that you were a carryover order.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Come on over to the livestream and I will explain how this works and how to read the constraint sheet and scheduling sheet. And ask me your questions. I usually get to the Scheduling Information around 7:20pm CST.

Mox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All of the XL's use the same tire. The unavailable one.

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you had a first time order in July, it could be that the dealer has 2023 model year carry over orders to get scheduled first. We just got our last carryover orders scheduled last month. None of our new 2024 orders have been scheduled yet.

If you did have a carryover 2023 order then I would be concerned and reach out to the dealer. You should have a priority 02 order if you did have a 2023 order. Unless you switched dealers, at that point Ford will have no way to know that you were a carryover order.
They scheduled all 2023 carryover back in November what they tell me… in December

Last edited:
Sponsored

Mox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to @fordvideoguy (nice video today):

Limited Availability = Below expected production values, some are likely to still be scheduled though
Exhausted Availability = Far below expected values, don't expect many to be scheduled
No Availability = None will be scheduled

In my opinion, someone at Ford needs to come up with a better name than 'Exhausted'. That's a misnomer. Typically, 'Exhausted' means 'completely used up' or 'empty'.

RedRider

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The dealers are only capable of setting the highest priority at 10. Anything higher priority than that is only able to be done by Ford. So no, a priority of 2 cannot be set.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
They scheduled all 2023 carryover back in November what they tell me… in December
November and December Scheduling for January and February production was using the same allocations from November. January has allocations for March Production. I do know that Ford have dealers extra allocations to get all their carryover (priority 02) orders scheduled for January and February build dates.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
The dealers are only capable of setting the highest priority at 10. Anything higher priority than that is only able to be done by Ford. So no, a priority of 2 cannot be set.
Dealers can give 03-19, Ford gives the 02 priority, which they did for all carryover orders that they could easily verify were 2023 orders. I'm very aware how it works. We had 325 carryover orders and all got scheduled already.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, now it's tires?
Tires?
Floor mats, mud flaps and now tires.
And still the trailer hitch?
It's a long way from owning their own rubber tree plantations in South America and forging their own steel at River Rouge.
Henry Ford and his buddy Harvey Firestone rolling in their graves.
Sponsored